A330 keeps fueling in mid air?!

Ryan3165

I’ve had this happened to me also, at the time the fuel option in MCDU3 fuel/load was flashing green and I was unable to change the fuel amount in the MCDU.

I believe the trigger point for me was when I started the APU once fuel loading was completed. Not long after either GSX or the aircraft wanted to start refueling again. 

Hopefully some of this info helps troubleshoot the error. 

This is happening to me also. After the update I this morning it started doing this. Never happened before. I am following normal procedure in regards to the checklists and GSX2.

Other than that it is awesome! Absolutely awesome!

• Deputy Sheriffs

We are investigating this. We believe it's somehow connected to performing refueling with GSX before the flight but I am unable to reliably recreate it to know for sure what is going wrong. But we'll keep looking into it and hopefully come up with a solution soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just had the issue of a mid-flight refuel.

Approaching my destination I opened some of the 2d panels (SHIFT+6 or 7 I think) - the PACKS went off automatically, and I then noticed that the aircraft had refueled itself to my original block fuel. I did use GSX to refuel at origin without the APU started so that fuelling finished.

Unlimited fuel definitely off.

Archived