"Lights On"!

Good morning,

Loving the new A330 but I've found a problem I can't seem to fix.As the day turns to night in my sim, the audible warning "Lights On" repeats every two seconds and I can't seem to turn it off. It's really annoying and I've tried flicking on and off all the lights with no luck.Even starting a flight at night is impossible, as just before taxiing the warning comes up and won;t stop.

The only solution I have found so far is to only fly during the day! 

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

Is this with the semi-intelligent co-pilot active?

And could you try shift-L when it happens? See is that stops it?

Shift+L did not work, it is with the semi-intelligent co pilot on

Yes I have the same problem, I've had to turn off the checklist to get the "lights on" to stop...  Mine commenced just after engine start, prior to and during the taxi checklist... I had the co pilot switched off and the view focus switched off...

Actually now that I've thought about it some more, from my experience with the A320/A321 Professional, I'm sure this is the "lights on" command given by the pilot when descending through 10,000ft, however, this happened as above, on the ground.

24 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Just to confirm you have the runway turn off lights set to on and the nose light set to taxi when this happens during taxi on departure?

Yes and I lost the ability to turn these lights either on nor off when the checklist was on and the "lights on" command was continuously given.  I stopped the "lights on" command prior to departure by turning the checklist off and then I subsequently had control of the runway turn off and taxi lights again. 

Even now as I right this I'm at cruise at FL410 and all the lights are off except for the strobes and the beacon...  I still have the checklist off but when I turn the checklist on, the runway turn off lights and the taxi lights turn themselves on and the "lights on" command starts up again and remains continuous, and I am unable to control the runway turn off lights off nor the taxi lights until I turn off the checklist.

This bug just hit me as well. Currently in cruise from KSEA-EDDF and out of the blue, "lights on, lights on, lights on" etc etc. It doesn't end.

Archived