williebarry

GPU not disconnecting

I still like to hear from williebarry if he was indeed in slew and can recreate the issue when not in slew. 
Right now we are unable to recreate it this but will discuss it internally.

I had the same problem yesterday and could not disconnect the GPU. I tried it several times. After landing I selected a instant replay and there the GPU was not visible anymore. But as soon as instant replay was finished the GPU was there again...

Kind regards, Remo

Yesterday I bought the a330 and the same thing happened to me. 
I could not remove the GPU. I checked and it was not in slew mode. 

Thank you, in advance. 

Okay then we still have an issue there we have not found. 

1.0.0.5 is about to be available, some work is done there, perhaps it will solve it. So far I have not been able to recreate the issue.

17 minutes ago, Naif Alloush said:

I did the update and still the GPU is connected !! some flights ok and some not

Did you run the AS Updater as Admin?

yes sir always do

it happens only if started in cold and dark .. for now I will use ready to taxi state till fixed...thank u all

We will need to have another look at it. Unfortunately we are unable to recreate this and the log files send by customers does not help in this aspect.  There has to be a sequence of settings that causes this.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:11 PM, samwise7 said:

I have to add the same happened here.  AS updater run as admin. Rev 1.0.0.5

Please disregard, my issue was caused by a conflict with the sequence I used to animate GSX services.  I requested pushback on ground power before boarding was done thinking it would automatically trigger.  It did, but the subsequent commands to disconnect GPU are ignored. Problem doesn't happen if I wait for boarding to complete before requesting push. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.