Lights glitching depending on direction

Good morning ! 

I am really happy to own the A330, that I was waiting for years, and I understand that it has been literally just released.

But the issue I had the most is regarding lighting. From what I read on one link you gave on the preview forum, you had some issues with Real Light, causing artifacts. 

I don't know if the issue I have is related, but I loose almost all interior lights (flood, dome), and some exterior (logo+nav, landing light) while taxiing or "looking" in a particular direction/angle. 

In addition to that, the cockpit seems really dark, even with the dome light (and making sure that INT LT CTL is switched too). I don't know the differences, but I never got that in the A320 family, which I'm aware is a different technology used.

I have attached two screens of the cockpit.

Best regards !

Hello, thanks for your reply ! 

I did read it before posting, and surprisingly, my brightness setting for example are much higher than the one in the manual, and is still to gloomy and dark.

The manual doesn't seems to address the issue I am reporting here, regarding all lights vanishing suddenly in a different angle/direction.

The second screenshot look around normal... Do you use any reflection profile or shader tweaks ?

Also can you please post screenshot of your Lighting settings..

Regards.

Prayog

• Aerosoft
11 minutes ago, EmuEiichi said:

Hello, thanks for your reply ! 

I did read it before posting, and surprisingly, my brightness setting for example are much higher than the one in the manual, and is still to gloomy and dark.

The manual doesn't seems to address the issue I am reporting here, regarding all lights vanishing suddenly in a different angle/direction.

That strongly suggest not all files in your P3d are the original ones. 

3 minutes ago, Prayog said:

The second screenshot look around normal... Do you use any reflection profile or shader tweaks ?

Also can you please post screenshot of your Lighting settings..

Regards.

Prayog

Hi ! The screens were about the lights disappearing, the first one is while looking a bit up (the light disappeared), then the second screen is when looking a bit down (where the lights seems to reappear).

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That strongly suggest not all files in your P3d are the original ones. 

I don't remember having done any modification to my P3D files. I'm currently doing a night flight where it seems to be okay for now.

Mathis seeing the same issue in VR turn your head and loose cockpit lighting , look straight and OK . It is related to Dynamic lighting disable and OK . Unfortunately no dynamic no lighting no taxi lights . So will have to wait for a fix from you guys . Tried at Orbx EGPH will try elsewhere to see if airport dependent.

6 hours ago, cannow said:

Mathis seeing the same issue in VR turn your head and loose cockpit lighting , look straight and OK . It is related to Dynamic lighting disable and OK . Unfortunately no dynamic no lighting no taxi lights . So will have to wait for a fix from you guys . Tried at Orbx EGPH will try elsewhere to see if airport dependent.

I have dynamic lighting enabled, and I still experienced the light disappearance issue

In these screenshots, dome light, and flood light were on, but disappeared when the camera is positioned on a certain angle

And partially reappeared when positioned a bit upwards :

This is also happening on exterior lights (nav/taxi/landing/logo) :

Even from the cockpit, taxi/landing light disappeared with this light bug.

This seems to only happen on the ground, once in the air, everything is normal. But taxiing in bad weather or very dark environment for example might be quite difficult with this bug.

Archived