MCDU Fuel value differs from actual tank reading

paulxyouxdunce

Noticed the MCDU is showing a fuel value 20k lbs lower than what is actually in my tanks. Causing the destination FOB value to be a negative one which is incorrect. I have attached an image to show the comparison between the two values.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

I have the same issue. Right now, just passed a waypoint with 20.6T indicated on the first line of the leg page (last waypoint) while the real quantity on board was 28.1T.

For info, the value FF+FQ on the fuel pred page is off by only 0.1T from the quantity indicated on the fuel page of the lower ECAM.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you have the correct actual fuel figure set on your INIT B page. on ECAM the FOB value is measured directly from the tanks while on the FMGS the fuel is calculated from the INIT B value. If the INIT B value is not same as the actual fuel on board value, the FMGS calculations will be wrong.

I am having the same issue. All INIT pages were set up correctly. Indications and predictions are fine until passing the first waypoint but then a discrepancy develops like mentioned above.

5 hours ago, Secondator said:

Did you have the correct actual fuel figure set on your INIT B page. on ECAM the FOB value is measured directly from the tanks while on the FMGS the fuel is calculated from the INIT B value. If the INIT B value is not same as the actual fuel on board value, the FMGS calculations will be wrong.

Yes, as bheidema said everything was fine until passing the first waypoint.

Archived