Aerosoft A330 Professional - Randomly switching between views and minor checklist bug

Hi guys,

I have just purchased the A330 Professional ... and I already love it.

On my test flight though I experienced some minor bugs. From leaving the parking position till climbing to the cruise level the bus started switching randomly between different views within the cockpit and then stopped for a few minutes and kept switching the views again. This never happened to me before with the smaller buses.

Also, when I started the before take-off checklist in the 3rd FMC something got mixed up in the checklist and the captain started repeatedly saying "Lights On...Lights On...Lights On..." without stopping (even after I turned all lights off and on again). So I ended up flying without the automatic checklist.

Just for the record, I´m using the latest version of P3D v4.

Hi,

I get the same issue as do many ive seen on here with the Lights on stuff. 

But to fix the camera changing you need to go to your settings MCDU then options, then checklist then turn off view focus then it wont keep switching camera angles. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, MohaHa said:

Hi guys,

I have just purchased the A330 Professional ... and I already love it.

On my test flight though I experienced some minor bugs. From leaving the parking position till climbing to the cruise level the bus started switching randomly between different views within the cockpit and then stopped for a few minutes and kept switching the views again. This never happened to me before with the smaller buses.

Also, when I started the before take-off checklist in the 3rd FMC something got mixed up in the checklist and the captain started repeatedly saying "Lights On...Lights On...Lights On..." without stopping (even after I turned all lights off and on again). So I ended up flying without the automatic checklist.

Just for the record, I´m using the latest version of P3D v4.

That might be the ViewFocus feature of the checklists. Disable it in the options of MCDU 3

vor 16 Minuten, MohaHa sagte:

Same problem here. I restarted the computer and started a new flight. until the "before takeoff" checklist everything is fine, Then "lights on, lights on.. etc"

Just checked ... it was on, thanks.

vor 6 Minuten, GBNLL sagte:

Hi,

I get the same issue as do many ive seen on here with the Lights on stuff. 

But to fix the camera changing you need to go to your settings MCDU then options, then checklist then turn off view focus then it wont keep switching camera angles. 

Just checked ... it was on, thanks.

About the checklist. I have the playlist stopped at "MOVE SIDESTICK FULL UP". Had to miss this point, then the co-pilot continued reading further. After starting the APU does not issue a command to start the engines "START ENGINE 1", after starting continues to read the checklist in the usual order. It's very uncomfortable.

I too have had a repeating checklist issue - Captain keeps repeating 'Off, Off, Off' mid flight. Managed to resolve it by turning off the checklist but when turning it back on again he carries on repeating. Not a big deal but if no one reports it then it can't get fixed 🙂 

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, dron960 said:

About the checklist. I have the playlist stopped at "MOVE SIDESTICK FULL UP". Had to miss this point, then the co-pilot continued reading further. After starting the APU does not issue a command to start the engines "START ENGINE 1", after starting continues to read the checklist in the usual order. It's very uncomfortable.

22 minutes ago, SAV1 said:

I too have had a repeating checklist issue - Captain keeps repeating 'Off, Off, Off' mid flight. Managed to resolve it by turning off the checklist but when turning it back on again he carries on repeating. Not a big deal but if no one reports it then it can't get fixed 🙂 

Can you please post your problem into its own topic and not in a totally unrelated one? 

That will make sure it will not overseen. Thank you.

Archived