Text on FCM buttons

Detail50

I'm just finding it hard to read,  the rest of the text is sharp,  but the text on the buttons is not.   Idk if its the font set,  but just a feedback.  

Please login to display this image.

19 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

The buttons are textures and pretty sharp. Something might be wrong with your graphic settings in P3Dv4.

Please show your settings.

Sure

• Aerosoft

mmmmm.... so it has to be something that affect only text output. Could it be you are running the monitor not on the actual resolution? It looks like the fonts are compressed. I can get that look if I run use a lower resolution then the monitor can handle.  As we have no other reports I am almost completely sure it is a local issue, how do the default aircraft look?

This is how it should look:

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

mmmmm.... so it has to be something that affect only text output. Could it be you are running the monitor not on the actual resolution? It looks like the fonts are compressed. I can get that look if I run use a lower resolution then the monitor can handle.  As we have no other reports I am almost completely sure it is a local issue, how do the default aircraft look?

This is how it should look:

I think I can get that same level of quality when I zoom into that viewing distance.  When I get a chance I'll try the old A320 to see if it perhaps something that is just more noticable with the new plane.    Appreciate keeping this open until I can get to look at that.   Right now I'm trying my second flight,  first flight yesterday I had some issues with the parking brake and plane went into a A Floor on climb (I have opened a couple topics for those problems)

Archived