Fuel Planner Balance Values - A319-A321

canuck21a

After installing the new Bus I seem to no longer have balance values presented for the previous aircraft although the A333 does present these values.

Is this to be expected?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We changed the fuelplaner Logic for the A330.

There are now new config files for the A32S series. Have to check if they are already released. Else it will happen with next update.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, Olli31 said:

The problem with the FuelPlanner is not yet resolved with the latest update.

Which update are you referring?

1002 for the A330?

I’m not sure if it contained the updated A32S files. In the fuelplanerfolder is an folder aircraft data. What date do the files inside have?

• Deputy Sheriffs

To get this fuel planner problem fixed an update of the A31x/A2x buses is needed. This update is in the making!

The latest A330 update (1.0.0.2) came with a new fuel planner, but that fixed A330 related problems and wasn't able to fix this problem (as A31x/A32x related files need to get replaced).

On 12/13/2019 at 8:47 AM, Tom A320 said:

To get this fuel planner problem fixed an update of the A31x/A2x buses is needed. This update is in the making!

The latest A330 update (1.0.0.2) came with a new fuel planner, but that fixed A330 related problem and wasn't able to fix this problem (as A31x/A32x related files need to get replaced).

OK thanks. Then I hope that the update for the A32x will come soon.

Archived