A330 Refueling In A330

Delta_Who

With the PFPX I put the flight plan on fuel and weight,with the file Aerosoft (A330-343 TRENT 772B_v3.00) for PFPX.

Before I start my flight I check my flight plan and everything is correct without discontinuity and in the main flight plan and the alternative.

Thank you very much my problem was solved.

I didn't know that I had to put the optl fl on the flight plan.

I thought he did it automatically like boeing PMDG.

But I wonder if an Airbus 330-300 has a fuel capacity of only 76,561 kg.!!!

I read on Wikipedia that the maximum fuel capacity at 330-300 is 109,185 kg (240,712 lb).

• 4 months later...

Give us loads of money for our products and well will not fix the issues we will just go and make another plane aerosoft a rip off i own 2 of the aircraft a319/a318 pro  they come out in 2018 we now 2020 2 yrs on and half of the systems don't work and they never will you planes are not worth more then 10 gbp 15 at a push the price they are asking for all these planes is just not worth the ammount of work they put in the 319 connected flight deck dont seem to work unless u buy all of the aircraft  great idea finish you products b4 starting a new one  

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, Leopard 2 hell said:

Thank you very much my problem was solved.

I didn't know that I had to put the optl fl on the flight plan.

I thought he did it automatically like boeing PMDG.

But I wonder if an Airbus 330-300 has a fuel capacity of only 76,561 kg.!!!

I read on Wikipedia that the maximum fuel capacity at 330-300 is 109,185 kg (240,712 lb).

As this topic was raised again, I answer your question, even if it is now a long time.
You are reffering to the A330-300E with an extra center tank like A330-200.
We model the normal version of the  A330-300 without the center tank.

Archived