uninstall not possible

Josu

Hi

Someone told me here to uninstall the A330 due a problem. Unfortunately, I can't uninstall it.

I receive the following message.

Thank you very much and regards

Joël

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Root Admin

Hi,

to uninstall the "Uninstall_A330Prof.log" is needed.
(F:\Addons\Uninstall_A330Prof.log)
In your case this is missing.
I suspect that the installer was not completely executed during installation.
Sounds strange, but you can run the installer again.

Please note the summary before copying AND make sure that the installer ends with a success message.
If successful, the LOG file should have been generated.
If not, then we need to manually clear the summary data to clear all data.

I've installed it several times already.

And I already suspected the same thing. The installer suddenly disappears without a message.

Since I already installed many of your products, it seemed strange to me from the beginning.

And if I want to delete the folder with the installer, I get the message that the file is still open.

I can confirm! I have the same problem! I tried to run the installer several times, but when I start to delete the plane, I get the same error as in the picture above!
I wanted to reinstall the plane because of a problem with the engine levers.

• Root Admin

Hi,

"The installer suddenly disappears without a message."
Well, then the installation is incomplete. Thus, the Airbus itself and the uninstaller can not work properly.
I'll send you a link with a custom installer (private message)
Please use this.
Why the installer breaks off, I can not say that yet.

Of course I will try in a few hours. Please tell me to download from the old link or will you send me a new one?

I think the problem is in the installer. Since I can’t even start the engines.

I am doing everything right, but the engines only try to start but then stop! When I put it out of cold and dark, ready for takeoff, the same thing happens - the engines do not start!

Yes, I load 10 tons of fuel. Engines start to work only when I press the Y button and go up to a height for example 20,000. Then I press the Y button again and the plane starts planning. At this time, the engines start and everything works well!

I downloaded the installer again. And now he set the plane as it should. I have the ability to reinstall it. Also now the engines start well. But another problem appeared - with a taxi, the phrase "Light is on" constantly sounds and the taxi light switch is locked in the middle position and it cannot be turned on or off!

Archived