Copilot checklist bug

Hi 

I tried it 3 times and everytime i do the taxi checklist with the integrated copilot. It keeps bugged at lights on everytime.

I really dont know what to do with that. Thx for your help

Greetings Fabio

I also am getting this. A330 1.5 hours into flight. Turning the check list off makes it stop if it get too annoying (which it does), but obviously not ideal having no checklist. I am sure they'll fix it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure you have your lights in following positions if you get stuck on the "lights on" message with checklist.

Strobe: AUTO
Beacon: ON
Wing lights: OFF
NAV & LOGO: 1
RWY TURN OFF: ON
LAND: OFF
NOSE: TAXI

59 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Please make sure you have your lights in following positions if you get stuck on the "lights on" message with checklist.

Strobe: AUTO
Beacon: ON
Wing lights: OFF
NAV & LOGO: 1
RWY TURN OFF: ON
LAND: OFF
NOSE: TAXI

You cant because Runway turn off lights and Taxi Light switches are stuck. You cant switch them off or on

Hi I now tried to do flight again and now everything works fine, i tried to do it like 5 more times but everything was fine now, don't know if something was not loaded correctly. but thanks for your help.

arrrghh! he is back! In flight (10min on FL370) the "light on, lights on lights on"-guy is back.

No button or something else pushed pulled or so.

It came from nothing!

Edit: I found the issue!!!!!

The problem is the time. In my case at about 15:10 GMT the "lights on" started.

When I change the time earler the its off. When I set the time later to e.g. 20.00 GMT its on

Archived