Thanks Aerosoft!

alex86

• Root Admin
15 hours ago, miquelpp said:

Yes, performance is really good, equal or better than the A320, which was fantastic.

Best.

Miquel.

It's something we worked really hard on. We sell scenery and aircraft, lol.

55 minutes ago, jotaedo said:

want to say thanks also!! flew LSZH-LPMA (full of AS products) and I really enjoyed the flight

may I ask if the improvements of the A330 are going to be implemented in the A320?

Yes, that is something we will be working on soon.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's something we worked really hard on. We sell scenery and aircraft, lol.

Yes, that is something we will be working on soon.

Thanks Mathijs, looking forward for it 

i would also take the chance to ask if the reception by the community has been as expected? just cheking forums and facebook pages, looks like a warm welcome for your product, wich is a good thing. My question is pointed to eventual future developments, would love to se the A332/ A343 and/or new engine variants..

thanks again

Well even though I have been in Innsbruck on holiday since Sunday, I have managed to purchase, install, update and even have a quick simple take-off and ils autoland over desktop connection. And although Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, as I am finding out here, I can say Herzliche Glückwünsche for what I can make out so far. Can't wait to get home! Well, not so much..... (no A330 on the apron here at LOWI 😕

20191210144821_IMG_3331.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

• Like 2

Great job Mathijs and the Aerosoft Team.  I flew my first flight yesterday from EDDF to EHAM using version 1.0.0.1.  Everything for the most part went very well.  I did suffer a CTD related to the EFB, and will report that in the bugs thread.  However, I am very pleased with the plane.  I see the similarities and differences in the plane from the A320 Professional Line.  I used the A320 step-by-step for some minimal items, but for the most part all went well.

Great Job Guys!

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

hey I am just to lunatic who tries to manage the project. All credits to the developers.

I feel you did a great job managing the project Mathijis!

I'd like to shout out to @Stefan Hoffmann....painting his wonderful model with great, well-thought out texture maps.

Trying to do justice to his awesome modeling by creating a few detailed paints for the community. :)

Getting this one ready for one member of your Staff (you know who you are) ;)

8Dljqs.jpg

iM9ImY.jpg

Just some alignment duties (as you can see) and some color correcting and I'll get her out to the community!

This one won't be too far behind.....

VRnpAF.jpg

Hehe...I may even get around to a few real liveries (these 2 are fictional because of the engine type....but I don't think this will stop many painters from doing their favorite liveries) 

• Upvote 1