Thanks Aerosoft!

alex86

Great job on the A330, still on my first flight, but I have to say, it's been very enjoyable so far. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it!

Edit: I meant to post this in the General Chatter section

I want to add my congrats too.

I still have problems up to this day with the other buses from AS but i have to say these 2 flights i did in the A330 were pretty solid. Had some fun, i dont lie.

Continue this line and im sure more will jump in to say same.

want to say thanks also!! flew LSZH-LPMA (full of AS products) and I really enjoyed the flight

may I ask if the improvements of the A330 are going to be implemented in the A320?

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, miquelpp said:

Yes, performance is really good, equal or better than the A320, which was fantastic.

Best.

Miquel.

It's something we worked really hard on. We sell scenery and aircraft, lol.

55 minutes ago, jotaedo said:

want to say thanks also!! flew LSZH-LPMA (full of AS products) and I really enjoyed the flight

may I ask if the improvements of the A330 are going to be implemented in the A320?

Yes, that is something we will be working on soon.

Add me to the list of those who enjoy the product! Very pleased to say the least. Well done, Aerosoft, and of course Mathijs for managing the product and the forum. Time to kick back and let the money come in :)

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's something we worked really hard on. We sell scenery and aircraft, lol.

Yes, that is something we will be working on soon.

Thanks Mathijs, looking forward for it 

i would also take the chance to ask if the reception by the community has been as expected? just cheking forums and facebook pages, looks like a warm welcome for your product, wich is a good thing. My question is pointed to eventual future developments, would love to se the A332/ A343 and/or new engine variants..

thanks again

Hi Mathijs, my setup is not top notch these days , but work perfectly.

Intel Core i7 6700K ( not overclocked , only XMP)

32 GB DDR4

NVIDIA GTX1070.

P3D 4XSSAA and 8X anisotropic

No need to change ...until MSFS 2020.

Best.

Miquel.

Well even though I have been in Innsbruck on holiday since Sunday, I have managed to purchase, install, update and even have a quick simple take-off and ils autoland over desktop connection. And although Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, as I am finding out here, I can say Herzliche Glückwünsche for what I can make out so far. Can't wait to get home! Well, not so much..... (no A330 on the apron here at LOWI 😕

Please login to display this image.

Great job Mathijs and the Aerosoft Team.  I flew my first flight yesterday from EDDF to EHAM using version 1.0.0.1.  Everything for the most part went very well.  I did suffer a CTD related to the EFB, and will report that in the bugs thread.  However, I am very pleased with the plane.  I see the similarities and differences in the plane from the A320 Professional Line.  I used the A320 step-by-step for some minimal items, but for the most part all went well.

Great Job Guys!

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

hey I am just to lunatic who tries to manage the project. All credits to the developers.

All projects need a vision and person to keep that vison moving forward.  Thank you for all of your hard work!

Hi

Many Many Thanks all of You in the project team for a A330 just released. I´m greatful that we have a software house as AREOSOFT produce sim software like this :):)

Best regards

Folke Ekeroth

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

hey I am just to lunatic who tries to manage the project. All credits to the developers.

I feel you did a great job managing the project Mathijis!

I'd like to shout out to @Stefan Hoffmann....painting his wonderful model with great, well-thought out texture maps.

Trying to do justice to his awesome modeling by creating a few detailed paints for the community. :)

Getting this one ready for one member of your Staff (you know who you are) ;)

Just some alignment duties (as you can see) and some color correcting and I'll get her out to the community!

This one won't be too far behind.....

Hehe...I may even get around to a few real liveries (these 2 are fictional because of the engine type....but I don't think this will stop many painters from doing their favorite liveries) 

Archived