AS330 Incomplete Setup

CaptainLHKLM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jetone said:

Confirmed. 

Uninstalled. Rebooted. 

Fresh A330 download from the website. Install C++ manually from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 

Reboot and I'm good to go!

Thanks everyone.

Thanks! This is what worked for me as well.

7 minutes ago, jetone said:

Confirmed. 

Uninstalled. Rebooted. 

Fresh A330 download from the website. Install C++ manually from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 

Reboot and I'm good to go!

Thanks everyone.

Is it the C++ x86 version you used? :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Best thing to do is to un-install the A330. Reboot. Download the installer once again. Install. Reboot. Play!

Most probably it was a problem with the Visual C part of the installer.

7 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

How about you Daniel?

I have just now redownloaded it and it works! Does one then also need to re-install C++? Anyway it's quite interesting how server overloads can cause this, I guess the 330 is in high demand!

Kind regards,

Daniel Rehling

1 minute ago, CaptainLHKLM said:

I have just now redownloaded it and it works! Does one then also need to re-install C++? Anyway it's quite interesting how server overloads can cause this, I guess the 330 is in high demand!

Kind regards,

Daniel Rehling

No, if its all working for you now, you should be good.

It seems as I expect it was because of high server demand the download didnt work properly 

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

just chimming in to say that I did a completely fresh download and install of the A330 on my Laptop that has never seen the A330 before...no problems with the current files on the server. All showing up in sim as intended.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived