AS330 Incomplete Setup

CaptainLHKLM

Dear AS team,

When launching the AS330 I'm faced with no systems, and an incomplete model which doesn't even have fan-blades. I've checked the manual, re-installed it, shut down my computer and restarted it. I've updated to the P3D 4.5 hotfix 2 also. Needless to say I am quite dissapointed right now because this is my only day off for the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, maukan said:

I have the exact same problem here! 

Did your C++ Redist. install well? Mine said a newer version is installed so it cancelled installing. That's the only error I can think of.

2 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Where did you install the aircraft?

In the root folder of P3D.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, CaptainLHKLM said:

That is not advisable. Could you please try and install it outside of the root? 

Chiming in. 

Exact same problem. Anti-virus turned off, Latest Prepar3D 4.5.13, restarted computer after install. Installed as per default installer locations. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainLHKLM said:

Did your C++ Redist. install well? Mine said a newer version is installed so it cancelled installing. That's the only error I can think of.

That will not work.

Must be installed outside of P3D root folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, CaptainLHKLM said:

I'll do that right now, where would you recommend?

I just have an P3D add on folder on the same volume as P3D where I put all my add ons.

I installed 3x one time in the Aerosoft folder now on the desktop the problem is still there. This is really a shame to be honest. 

I have the newest version of P3D and also other addons are working fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, maukan said:

I installed 3x one time in the Aerosoft folder now on the desktop the problem is still there. This is really a shame to be honest. 

Why is it a shame? I have the same installer and on my computer everything works out. We are trying to find a solution for you asap here.

Can confirm it doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Why is it a shame? I have the same installer and on my computer everything works out. We are trying to find a solution for you asap here.

It's a shame because I spent a lot of money on a product that doesn't work.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, CaptainLHKLM said:

Can confirm it doesn't work.

It's a shame because I spent a lot of money on a product that doesn't work.

Do you really think you have a product that will never work here? I see people posting on FB that have no problems. We now have to find out what is the problem you guys are experiencing here.

I understand that you guys put a lot of work in this! But a standard installation should work in version 1.0 and of course its frustrating because I wanted to fly a bit in the new 330 I was hoping for. No hard feelings

Frank and I have tested this installer and didn't have any issues.

1. Be sure you have P3Dv4.5HF2 (mandatory)

2. Don't install the aircraft to the Main P3D folder - will not work!  Any other location is fine.

3. Disable your computer security.

4. Run the installer As Admin,

5. Allow the MS Distribut and DirectX installer to run during the installation process.

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

2. Don't install the aircraft to the Main P3D folder - will not work!  Any other location is fine.

5. Allow the MS Distribut and DirectX installer to run during the installation process.

I have done exactly this.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I've tried this 3 times. Issue is still persisting.

Archived