Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Tom A320

Repaint requests (A330)

On 1/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, SAA330 said:

colonies

I mean colors, not colonies lol!

I'd like to see Nordwind Airlines.

I know, they use 330-200 with GE engines, but maybe it is possible to create something for Aerosoft 330-300?

I think this livery is very beautiful.

nordwind-a330-200-vp-byv-sergeyev-660x430.jpg

75595299_254104832231856_2981091385976207733_n-1024x697.jpg

A330-200_Nordwind_Airlines.jpg

Hi all, 

Is anyone up  to make a US Airways livery? :) 

Thank you!

us airways.jpg

On 1/14/2020 at 2:33 AM, thibodb said:

I succesfully hijacked @steve dra's Freighter!  I just wanted to show a preview of planes no one asked for but because I love the liveries I decided to make.  Its just what I do.  Anyways, bit of back story, Atlas has on numerous occasions over the last 3 years stated they are constantly looking at doing A330s because of the availability in feedstock in comparison to 767s.  These are the three concepts I have of what it would look like if operated by them.  For those not in the know.  Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is the parent company of Atlas, Polar, and Southern.  They are also a large operator of Prime Air aircraft.  The Prime Aircraft isn't finished yet.  But I wanted to post a preview before I left for work tomorrow.  All will be posted when I get back in 10 days.

Great work on the Freighters Brian @thibodb and Steve I look forward to downloading them when they are released :D 

Will be interesting to see a Tampa Cargo A330P2F :) 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:11 AM, GBNLL said:

Great work on the Freighters Brian @thibodb and Steve I look forward to downloading them when they are released :D 

Will be interesting to see a Tampa Cargo A330P2F :) 

Here's another one in the works.

49457166357_2e2614b239_h.jpg

Still fine tuning everything.  Everytime I think I'm done I always find something I want adjusted.  Good thing is most of those things can easily be adjusted on all the other frames.  If you are interested in giving feedback I'll be willing to send you betas.  But I really want the feedback if you do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, thibodb said:

Still fine tuning everything.  Everytime I think I'm done I always find something I want adjusted.  Good thing is most of those things can easily be adjusted on all the other frames.  If you are interested in giving feedback I'll be willing to send you betas.  But I really want the feedback if you do.

Great stuff Brian, I'll wait until it's out :D

Uploaded all four of my cargo birds to Avsim just waiting on approval.  Link is in my signature.  Might be a UPS bird coming, not exactly sure though.  Thats more of Steves thing.  If you find anything wrong with the paints please let me know so I can fix them.

49470222608_da0ee4db13_b.jpg

49470713001_a74b664c1c_b.jpg

49470938297_908441b18a_b.jpg

49470712401_9b9b978a62_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wäre schön einen hochqualitativen Repaint der aktuellen Edelweiss Air Bemalung zu erhalten!  :)

Regards Joël

(The photo is of myself)

DSC_7805.jpg

Hello,

Is it possible that someone paint the new Kuwait Airways livery (The one with the recent 77W, A320neo acquisition)?

Regards

UPS is being wrapped up and will be uploaded soon enough for those that like Louisville.

49490331756_096c239004_b.jpg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, thibodb said:

UPS is being wrapped up and will be uploaded soon enough for those that like Louisville.

Looks great Brian!

Think I like this paint on the freighter the best!!!

pLuInT.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for these great repaints, Brian! And I agree with Steve; the UPS one is my favorite as well :)

Greetings
Tim