Repaint requests (A330)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys can anyone make a fictional liver A330 LOT Polish Airlines.

There is no A330 in their fleet but hope it will in the future .

It will be nice to have it in my fleet.

9 minutes ago, Juan Alberto Ochando Terreros said:

Hi, 

I'm interested in Air Europa scheme for the 330-200 version. Thanks a lot!

Juan,

Welcome to our forums.

Every flight sim forum in the world prohibits users from uploading photos of aircraft, particularly when requesting a livery.  The reason is simple, the photos are owned and copyrighted by the person or company that took the photo, and uploading the photos to a website without the owners permission is not only a violation of the copyright and opens the person who uploaded the photo up to a law suit, it also makes the owner of the website party to the lawsuit.  As such, we can not and will not tolerate our users putting our company in the situation where we might be sued because a user saw fit to illegally and libelous upload a photo because they want a livery made for them.  This is meant to the first and last stern public warning, please do NOT do this again.  I have removed the photo from your post in order to protect you and our company.

Now that the warning is done and hopefully understood, what you can do is simply copy the link to the photo in question and place that link in your request and... problem solved!

Best wishes, and again welcome to our forums!

Hello everybody 🙂 

I would like to request an Air Berlin livery but with the A330neo mask. 

Thanks in advance to whoever will create it 😉 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can't post copyrighted photos in our forums, doing so ooebs us up to a lawsuit, so I removed the copyrighted photo.

Instead, you can post a link to the photo.

Best wishes.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:49 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

You can't post copyrighted photos in our forums, doing so ooebs us up to a lawsuit, so I removed the copyrighted photo.

Instead, you can post a link to the photo.

Best wishes.

Funny it got removed when i spotted the photos a while back. LOL guess i'll have to post the original JPEG without the A.net or J.net credentials.

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, chinjh said:

Funny it got removed when i spotted the photos a while back. LOL guess i'll have to post the original JPEG without the A.net or J.net credentials.

You might have missed the point. Don't post pictures unless you own the copyright and can prove it. Simply editing out the rightful copyright owner's info and then posting the picture is not too hard to spot and will earn you a ban for a while when you're caught. If you're just kidding, it's too easy to mistake that brand of "humor" so just don't.

9 hours ago, Herman said:

You might have missed the point. Don't post pictures unless you own the copyright and can prove it. Simply editing out the rightful copyright owner's info and then posting the picture is not too hard to spot and will earn you a ban for a while when you're caught. If you're just kidding, it's too easy to mistake that brand of "humor" so just don't.

I am the owner of that photo though took it with my Nikon D7100 and Tamron 70-300 VC USD 2 lens. Yes it is a problem to post photos from jetphotos and airliners. But if i were to post the original JPEG or at a different angle like this

or

Please login to display this image.

it should not be a problem right?

These are the exact photos on jetphotos as proven. I am the original photographer for it. Want to vouch it belongs to someone else just contact. It will lead directly back to my email.
https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/62725#contact

7 hours ago, chinjh said:

I am the owner of that photo though took it with my Nikon D7100 and Tamron 70-300 VC USD 2 lens. Yes it is a problem to post photos from jetphotos and airliners. But if i were to post the original JPEG or at a different angle like this

or

it should not be a problem right?

These are the exact photos on jetphotos as proven. I am the original photographer for it. Want to vouch it belongs to someone else just contact. It will lead directly back to my email.
https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/62725#contact

It's best simply to link to your upload on Jetphotos rather than posting the photo here.  I'm sure you understand we don't have the staff to investigate every copyrighted material, and our policy is here to protect the rights of the property owners (you in the case).

Our very best wishes!

A330 livery request: I would really appreciate it if you could create this livery. Registration: D-ALPH (fictional on the A330-300)

Thank you!

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, pred02 said:

Please if anyone can repaint this beautiful aircraft would be much appreciated.

Again it would be much appreciated if anyone can help repaint A330 Air Serbia. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...