Repaint requests (A330)

Brand new a330 CORSAIR INTERNATIONAL F-HJAZ. Someone can paint it please? Thank’s u very much.

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, Captainboon said:

Skyteam livery plz

Please DO NOT post photos for which you do not own the copyright.  Breaking the copyright by posting photos you don't own enjoins our company in breaking the copyright. 

Given how serious an issue this is, we have now started giving people formal warnings for doing this which is the only way we can track repeat offenders. Too many formal warning will lead to a ban, so please take this as serious as we do.

Instead of posting a other people's copyrighted photos,  you can instead just paste a link to the website where the photo exists and the photo will still show in the forum.

Thanks for understanding my friend.

Best wishes.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, Alex97490 said:

Brand new a330 CORSAIR INTERNATIONAL F-HJAZ. Someone can paint it please? Thank’s u very much.

[...] 

please guys, any painters can do it please??

afternoon. i downloaded the v1000 livery installer.  when i drop and drag or browse to a repaint it errors. it sees the manual input paints. Hans said the repaint must have a new text file.  my question is , is it a custom file for a specific repaint or a generic file that could be inserted into the texture folder with the re painters permission. warm regards, steve

11 minutes ago, mousemansteven said:

v1000 livery installer

Ah, isn't that for the CRJ?  Are you asking about the CRJ?  I'm asking because this is a A330 topic my friend - and if you're asking about the CRJ then no harm/no foul, I've mis-posted in our forums here myself a few times (few more times... LOL), so I understand.  Just let us know and I or one of the mods here will move your post.  Hans will be happy, he doesn't get enough feedback on his livery manager.

Best wishes.

good evening Dave.  the title is livery installer 1.0.0.0 it has all of the aircraft 318, 319 320 321 crj and a330 on the right side it say install liveries remove selected liveries and package selected liveries. MK put it on the website

• 8dot.png.4deb05f13c6c230ce2d7846b3976719
  • Hans Hartmann
  • Developer
  • dev_new.png.34a29f542a34a80ec40237b2ef57
  • 3885 posts

The A333 comes with a brand new livery installer which works a little different than the one before. It requires a file called "liveryinstaller.txt" inside the .zip archive. Can you check if the livery that you've been trying to install has that?

On 12/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, moyung said:

Cathay Pacific B-LAD "Progress Hong Kong"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5803071

Cathay Pacific B-HLU "Oneworld special colours"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9538386

Dragonair B-HWG "20th Anniversary special colours"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8690318

Dragonair B-HYF "25th Anniversary special colours"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6933278

Cathay Dragon B-HYB "The Spirit of Hong Kong"

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9491920

Ok I have made B-LAD before, and now I'm also working on B-HWG (progress will be very slow due to alot of complicated graphics though)

Here is some shots of the WIP livery (only finished about 15% and missing the fishes in the front)

• Upvote 1

VR-HYD (Cathay Pacific's Special Livery for celebrating it's 50th Anniversary)

This livery is quite strange though, cuz it's the only A330 that doesn't have a proper Cathay Brush-wing livery, and it got transferred to Dragon Air a few years later after it enters service with Cathay in the mid 90s.

Hold up guys, I'm still tuning a bit the tail logo and should be ready for release in a few days.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, Alex97490 said:

[...]

Peaaaaaase guys 😕