Repaint requests (A330)

I'd like to see Nordwind Airlines.

I know, they use 330-200 with GE engines, but maybe it is possible to create something for Aerosoft 330-300?

I think this livery is very beautiful.

Please login to display this image.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:33 AM, thibodb said:

I succesfully hijacked @steve dra's Freighter!  I just wanted to show a preview of planes no one asked for but because I love the liveries I decided to make.  Its just what I do.  Anyways, bit of back story, Atlas has on numerous occasions over the last 3 years stated they are constantly looking at doing A330s because of the availability in feedstock in comparison to 767s.  These are the three concepts I have of what it would look like if operated by them.  For those not in the know.  Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is the parent company of Atlas, Polar, and Southern.  They are also a large operator of Prime Air aircraft.  The Prime Aircraft isn't finished yet.  But I wanted to post a preview before I left for work tomorrow.  All will be posted when I get back in 10 days.

Great work on the Freighters Brian @thibodb and Steve I look forward to downloading them when they are released :D 

Will be interesting to see a Tampa Cargo A330P2F :) 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:11 AM, GBNLL said:

Great work on the Freighters Brian @thibodb and Steve I look forward to downloading them when they are released :D 

Will be interesting to see a Tampa Cargo A330P2F :) 

Here's another one in the works.

Still fine tuning everything.  Everytime I think I'm done I always find something I want adjusted.  Good thing is most of those things can easily be adjusted on all the other frames.  If you are interested in giving feedback I'll be willing to send you betas.  But I really want the feedback if you do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, thibodb said:

Still fine tuning everything.  Everytime I think I'm done I always find something I want adjusted.  Good thing is most of those things can easily be adjusted on all the other frames.  If you are interested in giving feedback I'll be willing to send you betas.  But I really want the feedback if you do.

Great stuff Brian, I'll wait until it's out :D

Uploaded all four of my cargo birds to Avsim just waiting on approval.  Link is in my signature.  Might be a UPS bird coming, not exactly sure though.  Thats more of Steves thing.  If you find anything wrong with the paints please let me know so I can fix them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wäre schön einen hochqualitativen Repaint der aktuellen Edelweiss Air Bemalung zu erhalten!  :)

Regards Joël

(The photo is of myself)

30 minutes ago, thibodb said:

UPS is being wrapped up and will be uploaded soon enough for those that like Louisville.

Looks great Brian!

Think I like this paint on the freighter the best!!!

• Upvote 1