Please login to display this image.

Thank you Aharon.

Yes, I like flying over good photorealistic ground sceneries very much. What you can see is close to real flying. Even better because you can look in all directions and even straight down. And there are no disturbing reflections on the windshield 🙂 And photorealistic sceneries have very good preformance (if you don't have any additional Orbx sceneries).

For me FSX is the best flight sim platform to enjoy good photorealistic sceneries on an affordable PC and there are so many fine sceneries for FSX (payware and freeware).
Other people go crazy by waiting for MSFS (FS 2020) and I enjoy this top quality since years 🙂   🙂   🙂

Have a nice weekend alltogether
Torsten

P.S.: Just to mention the locations:
Pic 1: Inn valley, Kundl
Pic 2: Inn valley, Woergl
Pic 3: Saalfelden
Pic 4: Kitzbuehel Alps / "Leoganger Steinberge" with Birnhorn as their highest peak 2.634 m / 8,642 ft ASL
Pic 5: Salzach valley, St. Johann im Pongau on the left side and Schwarzach im Pongau on the right side
Pic 6: Highway Tauern Autobahn A10 / E55 - European Highway E55 is running from Helsingborg, Sveden to Kalamata, Greece
Pic 7: Schladminger Tauern, a part of the famous Tauern mountain chain
Pic 8: Mur valley, Judenburg on the left side and Airfield Zeltweg in the right upper corner
Pic 9, 10, 11: nearby Amazing Graz

On 12/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, TorstenFS said:

🙂 And photorealistic sceneries have very good preformance (if you don't have any additional Orbx sceneries).

For me FSX is the best flight sim platform to enjoy good photorealistic sceneries on an affordable PC and there are so many fine sceneries for FSX (payware and freeware).
Other people go crazy by waiting for MSFS (FS 2020) and I enjoy this top quality since years 🙂   🙂   🙂

Have a nice weekend alltogether
Torsten

P.S.: Just to mention the locations:
Pic 1: Inn valley, Kundl
Pic 2: Inn valley, Woergl
Pic 3: Saalfelden
Pic 4: Kitzbuehel Alps / "Leoganger Steinberge" with Birnhorn as their highest peak 2.634 m / 8,642 ft ASL
Pic 5: Salzach valley, St. Johann im Pongau on the left side and Schwarzach im Pongau on the right side
Pic 6: Highway Tauern Autobahn A10 / E55 - European Highway E55 is running from Helsingborg, Sveden to Kalamata, Greece
Pic 7: Schladminger Tauern, a part of the famous Tauern mountain chain
Pic 8: Mur valley, Judenburg on the left side and Airfield Zeltweg in the right upper corner

Sorry that I did not see your reply and am very glad that you described each of your screenshots which is very important to enjoy viewing the screenshot flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.12.2019 at 14:15, TorstenFS sagte:

I think I should better have added a picture from Amazing Graz.
So here it is:

(For full size and resolution please click on the picture)

And this is the reason why I call Graz "Amazing Graz":

Santa Claus (or one of his helpers) flying over Amazing Graz, singing Amazing Graz to the melody of Amazing Grace 😉

Always safe landings
Torsten

Hey Aharon, thanks for your compliment.

(You can leave an upvote, if you want 😉)

Every screenshot in this thread shows the scenery Austria Professional HD.

No additional Graz scenery using.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Aharon, sorry for my late answer due to holidays.

Austria Professional HD is made by Heinrich Rückeshäuser / Flugwerk Design: http://www.flugwerk.at/

Snowy winter ground textures? Yes and now. Of course there are snowy ground textures in the higher regions. Look at these screenshots:  
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145359-3-pics-with-fsx-skiing-in-summer/

Ahhhh, you have seen these pictures. Now I better understand your question.
Of course I could have made the Santa Claus picture with a snowy winter atmosphere.
But my Christmas story in 2018 was based on a very warm winter, when a young boy wondered how Santa Claus could start his sledge without any snow: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141373-decembers-screenshot-competition-tis-the-season/&do=findComment&comment=913852  

Due to climate change the times of White Christmas are gone for most regions in Central Europe. So the summer textures of Austria Prof HD even fit for december and Christmas time.
Actually they have plus 6° Celsius in Graz during the day. And now it's January!

Thanks, for you and every pilot in VR and RL a Happy New Year as well 🙂

I hope to see you in 2020 beginning with photoreal sceneries. You will enjoy it very much as I suppose   🙂<span> 

Archived