Geneva Professional: 2 runways/grouds on top of each other

Josu

Hello

I have a problem with the runway or with the ground in the Geneva Professional scenery.

Depending on the angle of view, a second runway or a different ground structure appears.

I installed Switzerland professional, ORBX Verctor/OpenLC Europe/Germany. At CH Prof I set the LSGG-BGL-File to off. I did not find an LSGG file on ORBX.

Even a new installation didn't work.

Maybe you know why.

Best regards

Joel

Please login to display this image.

I had only the scenery from FSDT. But as you can see, there is RWY 22 and FSDT is still RWY23. 

Could it be the standard P3D Scenery? And how can I deactivate it?

Regards Joël

No, the FSDT scenery is cleanly uninstalled. It was just an example that there can't be any content from the FSDT scenery that is left behind, because it just contained the RWY 23. 

Bad explanation from me, sorry!

• Deputy Sheriffs

So please do the follwoing:

- show us a screnshot of your library so that we can see, where LSGG sits

- search outside the installation folder of LSGG for any bgl file that contain LSGG in its name. Search string should be: *lsgg*.bgl

The Screenshot is after turnig off the ORBX LSGG.bgl ...

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, interesting would be to see what is on position 1 - 39 in your library. Regarding your 2nd screenshot I asked you to search outside the LSGG installation folder, yous shows files inside the installtion folder.

Additionally, new Addons supporting the installation methode for P3Dv4 should not be installed anywhere in the P3D rootfolder.

I don't know what you mean with outside the installation folder. This are all files searched with *lsgg*.bgl on the "Dieser PC" side.

vor 5 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

(…)

Additionally, new Addons supporting the installation methode for P3Dv4 should not be installed anywhere in the P3D rootfolder.

Thanks for the info!

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, this could be the problem. I do not know the file structure of UT, but it is very likely that it contains files for LSGG causing this problem.

Unfortunately, there are no files in the UTLive folder that look like airports.

Imagery: flags and the map to show the air traffic in the UTLive app

SimConnect: some installers with the Name "SimConnect.msi"

Uninstall: nothing special

utLive Aircraft: only the aircrafts

vor 7 Minuten, data63 sagte:

UT doesn't bring any AFCADs . I would try temporarily disabling the FSDreamTeam Exclude Folder - just to see if there is left something here

Thanks for the input. I changed the location from FsDreamTeam Exclude (C:\Users\Joël\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FsDreamTeam Exclude) to the desktop. The problem is still there ...

I updatend the scenery to the new version. Unfortunately, the problem still exists.

(And unfortunately my input was not considered either …) 

Regards Joël

24 minutes ago, Josu said:

I updatend the scenery to the new version. Unfortunately, the problem still exists.

(And unfortunately my input was not considered either …) 

Regards Joël

I'm in flight so I couldn't install the new update just yet, but if they used my AFCAD stands 121 & following were added (albeit without a path for push, that may prevent AI traffic to come in though). As I fly online I didn't remove stands 21 & following but that can easily be done if you use AI traffic, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

While the issue is still clear (there are two 'sceneries' covering the same location active) we simply have no idea what could be the conflict. Personally I would disable all scenery and traffic add-ons and start enabling them one by one to see where the conflicts starts.

Do you have any France VFR scenery? It could be one of the Scenerys close to geneva? (Just taking a wild guess). And Orbix, it could be Vectors or EU Landclass itself? Or the ORBX Freeware Airports, if you have them? I would check one after the other of your Addon's that could affect that area. (AI, Weather, ORBX, FranceVFR, Switzerland Pro, Old Geneva Addons?).

Good luck. Hope you find it. 

Archived