Discounts A330

I had no idea about this and just stumbled across this thread, having purchased on release day happily with my upgrade discount. Didn't know anything of the extra 10% but just checked my email and sure enough, a refund has been issued covering the 10%. Thanks very much Aerosoft. I will be donating it to my local Air ambulance charity, seeing as I had already disregarded it! 😂

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes of course!

On the A330 product page in the Aerosoft shop you will find under "Upgrade Service" all relevant information. 

If you buy or have bought the A330 from another shop, the product page there should give or have given you similar information. 

My problem is i've already bought the A330, I wasn't aware of this until earlier. :(

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, Cpt Bambi said:

My problem is i've already bought the A330, I wasn't aware of this until earlier. :(

I know, and I just wanted to make it clear that it is not necessary to know about this topic in order to know about the availability of the update discount.

The product page from where you ordered the A330 has all this information as well, of course.

Please login to display this image.

Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/pre-order/2886/aerosoft-a330-professional?number=AS13592

Archived