Discounts A330

1 minute ago, KurtisG said:

No I know I get it I really do! The main thing is that they will sort it out and we will be given the product we paid for. 

As for the response from the Helpdesk, yeah again, I know it's frustrating but the support desk won't be able too much as they won't be the ones sorting it out  

I also called the phone number from Italy all this. and nothing I haven't got the product I paid yet

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, settle down.  There are now several thousand people flying the aircraft, and we're getting to your support tickets.  You do realize how these severs work, and that they aren't OUR servers?  If you had a problem then it's just bad luck, and we'll get to you.

I understand your frustration, but I really mean this... please be a little patient.  We'll get to your tickets.

1 minute ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

I also called the phone number from Italy all this. and nothing I haven't got the product I paid yet

Neither do I. I'm still waiting for the Product to land in my account. The payment in my bank account is still pending therefore it means they haven't accepted it yet. 

At the end of the day you will get your product, just for the minute noone can tell you when. Just be patient with them. Getting angry at them won't help 

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, KurtisG said:

At the end of the day you will get your product, just for the minute noone can tell you when. Just be patient with them. Getting angry at them won't help 

To be honest, we understand if people are angry.  We will sort it out.

4 minutes ago, KurtisG said:

Neither do I. I'm still waiting for the Product to land in my account. The payment in my bank account is still pending therefore it means they haven't accepted it yet. 

my payment was successful

Hey Guys I bought the A330 but my Gauges stay black and also no landing gear and there are no blades in the engines. Reinstalled twice still having the problem. I have the newest P3D Version.

Please login to display this image.

profile_mask2.png
noreply@aerosoft.com   Allegatimar 29 ott, 12:29
Dear Customer, Thank you for your order at our Aerosoft Shop. Attached you will find your invoice. We already have received the payment. Kind Regards Aerosoft G

I haven't even received an email like this

1 minute ago, NiklasCGN said:

Hey Guys I bought the A330 but my Gauges stay black and also no landing gear and there are no blades in the engines. Reinstalled twice still having the problem. I have the newest P3D Version.

Please open another topic for your problem, make sure you are using the last version of P3Dv4.5 HF2

3 minutes ago, NiklasCGN said:

Please re-download the installer.  We think that the early downloads didn't go well due to the amount of traffic.  This has worked for most everyone, and the one's it didn't work for solved it by  manually installing C++ Redist 2019.

Existing topic for this is: 

vor 24 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Gents, nothing more the a massive apology about this issue. It was a very complex series of small events that started with an unexpected (yes honestly) extreme load on the server, there must have been a shit load of people F5'ing. That caused us to lose access to the backend and in the rush to fix that something was overlooked.  But.... Just drop us an email at support@aerosoft.com and I promise it will be sorted out. People like Marius will work until late this evening to assist with these issue. If you order of serial is missing they will add it, if you did not get the 10% discount you will be offered a voucher or the money back via PayPal or CC. 

You can take it as a personal promise from me that all these issue will be sorted out. If in the next 24 hours this is not all solved drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com .

Thank you for the information. Does that mean that everyone now will get access to the 10% discount, even if we chose the upgrade option? I'm a bit worried about that some users apparently could stack both discounts, while others could not.

• Aerosoft
Just now, FWAviation said:

Thank you for the information. Does that mean that everyone now will get access to the 10% discount, even if we chose the upgrade option? I'm a bit worried about that some users could stack both discounts, while others could not.

No the system will prevent that. 

If you have any doubt or question, just write to support@aerosoft.com. I have just checked the ticket flow there and it is almost 100% up to date. 

28 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Gents, nothing more the a massive apology about this issue. It was a very complex series of small events that started with an unexpected (yes honestly) extreme load on the server, there must have been a shit load of people F5'ing. That caused us to lose access to the backend and in the rush to fix that something was overlooked.  But.... Just drop us an email at support@aerosoft.com and I promise it will be sorted out. People like Marius will work until late this evening to assist with these issue. If you order of serial is missing they will add it, if you did not get the 10% discount you will be offered a voucher or the money back via PayPal or CC. 

You can take it as a personal promise from me that all these issue will be sorted out. If in the next 24 hours this is not all solved drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com . 

To be honest, you cant say fairer than that. :)

vor 4 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

No the system will prevent that. 

If you have any doubt or question, just write to support@aerosoft.com. I have just checked the ticket flow there and it is almost 100% up to date. 

Well, this, this and especially this post in this topic seem to prove otherwise. I also read a comment on FSElite from a user saying "I noticed that too - I was expecting the checkout to throw some kind of "invalid coupon code" at me but it didn't!"

30 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Thank you Mathijs! You really can't be more clearer

Hi there everyone, trying to get the 18 euro discount as I own the *Upgrade* to the a318/19 so does that mean I don't get it? because technically the a318 product I own is itself an upgrade? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello ManBOSS64,

If you own the A318/A319 Professional, you should get the discount automatically on your shop account. The discount only applies for the Professional version, and does not apply for the old 32-bit Airbus products.

If you own the A318/A319 Professional and don't get a discount, please contact Aerosoft support at support@aerosoft.com and include the order number for your A318/A319 Professional order.

• Aerosoft
13 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

Well, this, this and especially this post in this topic seem to prove otherwise. I also read a comment on FSElite from a user saying "I noticed that too - I was expecting the checkout to throw some kind of "invalid coupon code" at me but it didn't!"

I have just checked and all two of these people have been answered at this moment and the last one was being replied to as we type.  I am unable to comment on FSElite as I can't see the emails of the users so can't correlate that to tickets in our system.  I am not sure why you posted what you did. There is no way you can see if these people have been assisted after they posted on the forum. 

Again, if anybody feels they are forgotten contact me personally on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. But please give my support teams more than 20 minutes to solve an issue. 

9 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Hello ManBOSS64,

If you own the A318/A319 Professional, you should get the discount automatically on your shop account. The discount only applies for the Professional version, and does not apply for the old 32-bit Airbus products.

If you own the A318/A319 Professional and don't get a discount, please contact Aerosoft support at support@aerosoft.com and include the order number for your A318/A319 Professional order.

Ah turns out I have the P3D v3 version, ahaha completely missed the release of the professional series guess I'll at least take advantage of the 10% which is appearing luckily, thanks!

19 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Please make sure to mention your order id, so we can handle your request faster. Thank you very much!!

What details can we give you should we have no order ID (but have been charged for example)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, KurtisG said:

What details can we give you should we have no order ID (but have been charged for example)

The email address you use to login into your shop account and your full name.

Massively appreciate the work you guys are doing behind the scenes.. Sounds like a manic release! I sadly had my cc payment verify only to return me to a "Web page unavailable" message, followed by a refresh which took me back to the first payment screen. Upon checking my online banking, the transaction had processed, but I have no order number or anything, so I'm sure its a bit trickier for your support team to resolve it.. But I appreciate that you have a lot of people with the same issue, so I patiently await the resolution :)

Archived