Discounts A330

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Astro_Liam said:

What to do if we didnt get the 10% discount?

I would suggest to read through this topic. The problem has been already reported and answers are available. 

I'm a little bit confused about discounts. I remember that who bought one of the A320 family was going to pay 40 plus Vat. 

In fact if I proceed to checkout I got a voucher of 31% discount that brings the A330 to the final price of 49.48 (with Vat 22%).

So, how to get the first 24 hours 10% discount?

6 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We understand my friend.... I'm talking with someone who had the same issue and he's now downloading it.  Please sign out of the shop, wait 10 minutes and try again.

And... as Frank said, no caps please.

ok thanks. now i try . i create a ticket in the aerosoft forum but no response. now i try with 10 min out of the shop.

8 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We understand my friend.... I'm talking with someone who had the same issue and he's now downloading it.  Please sign out of the shop, wait 10 minutes and try again.

i'll try this, thanks dave 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, klisura said:

So, how to get the first 24 hours 10% discount?

Please read through this topic. The problem has been already reported and answers are available. 

Bottom line: be patient, the problem is being worked on.

vor 5 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please read through this topic. The problem has been already reported and answers are available. 

Bottom line: be patient, the problem is being worked on.

Tom, I believe the discount will not be available for @klisura because she or he chose the upgrade option. Mathijs wrote in the preview topic: " If you use the upgrade options the discounts can not be stacked."

Just now, FWAviation said:

Tom, I believe the discount will not be available for @klisura because she or he chose the upgrade option. Mathijs wrote in the preview topic: " If you use the upgrade options the discounts can not be stacked."

Now it works, 10% discount applied

19 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

i have just returned from using this tip and it's not there

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, matty260191 said:

mine was stacked. paid EURO 41.62. I have a voucher from when i waiting for the honeycomb yoke tat i couldn't use though.

You can't sum up several discounts/vouchers.

vor 4 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

You can't sum up several discounts/vouchers.

That's why I got charged 48.27 euros for the upgrade option (19 % VAT included), so I got no additional 10 % discount indeed. So there must have been an error in the case of the users who got the discount on top.

5 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

That's why I got charged 48.29 euros for the upgrade option, so I got no additional 10 % discount indeed. So there must have been an error in the case of the users who got the discount on top.

i just bought 49,48 euros. i left from the shop 15 mins but nothing appened.

it did stack the voucher for %30 off for being an owner of the airbuses and it also gave me another %10. i dunno what to tell you im not fussed lol it was cheaper for me.

Please login to display this image.

26 minutes ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

same thing

Have you logged a ticket with AS Support?

I've got an issue with being charged without having access to the product and AS have responded who are now looking into it?

Log your ticket and they shall sort it for you.

These kind of issues don't have quick resolutions.

Just now, KurtisG said:

Have you logged a ticket with AS Support?

I've got an issue with being charged without having access to the product and AS have responded who are now looking into it?

Log your ticket and they shall sort it for you.

These kind of issues don't have quick resolutions.

bit of a joke this, i know launches can go wrong, but they're quick enough to take my payment. nearly 3 hours later i still don't have it. i also got a response from there ticket support which was as useful as a chocolate kettle. 

1 minute ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

bit of a joke this, i know launches can go wrong, but they're quick enough to take my payment. nearly 3 hours later i still don't have it. i also got a response from there ticket support which was as useful as a chocolate kettle. 

same thing . I paid for a ghost product I don't know what to do and who to talk to

Just now, davidnorfolk96 said:

No I know I get it I really do! The main thing is that they will sort it out and we will be given the product we paid for. 

As for the response from the Helpdesk, yeah again, I know it's frustrating but the support desk won't be able too much as they won't be the ones sorting it out  

hi guys 

so to get the discount for having the airbus professional A318/321 bundle where do i insert the registration key . i bought the bundle at www.bol.com?

never mind found it

greetings

martin denHollander 

DUTCH1963

Archived