Discounts A330

• Aerosoft

if you bought any of previous A320 professional series (a318/A319 or A320/A321 or A320 bundle) at our shop you are entitled to a 18 Euro discount, this will be automatically applied when you buy at the Aerosoft shop. If you do NOT see this discount do not buy and contact support@aerosoft.com. If you bought at other shops you might have to insert your previous serial, it depends on the shop.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mathijs, how come it is not allowing you to see it as a download only?

One has to choose the delivery method that zeros the totals?

I see what you said about not buying it as yet, but I am noticing it says 67.22 in the cart...but not the discount for 48.27

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you might have figured (and read in the preview topic) the server is currently bursting under a huge load of requests.

Once the load goes down again, the order button for the download version will become available.

The box version will be more expensive than the download version, once it will become available in a few weeks.

vor 10 Minuten, Caribbean_Redz sagte:

Hey Mathijs, how come it is not allowing you to see it as a download only?

One has to choose the delivery method that zeros the totals?

I see what you said about not buying it as yet, but I am noticing it says 67.22 in the cart...but not the discount for 48.27

The website is currently facing server problems (as Mathijs reported in the preview topic) - I guess that the demand for the A330 is much higher than expected and the server crashed due to the high number of visitors. That should be the reason why the download option vanished after just a few moments. We should probably all wait until the problems are solved.

EDIT: Ah, sorry, Tom, we probably posted at the same time. I didn't see your post.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

As you might have figured (and read in the preview topic) the server is currently bursting under a huge load of requests.

Once the load goes down again, the order button for the download version will become available.

The box version will be more expensive than the download version, once it will become available in a few weeks.

Yes yes.. I saw the post .. Thank you Tom

1 minute ago, FWAviation said:

The website is currently facing server problems (as Mathijs reported in the preview topic) - I guess that the demand for the A330 is much higher than expected and the server crashed due to the high number of visitors. That should be the reason why the download option vanished after just a few moments. We should probably all wait until the problems are solved.

Thanks FWAviation.

3 minutes ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

Hi, my card got charged with the A330 purchase, then the website went down, i've not received the a330

Same happened to me just now, looks like overload

vor 6 Minuten, PD12b sagte:

I'll get this later in the evening so hopefully the servers would have gone down a bit.

Who knows - it might get really bad when at least all Europeans, Middle Easterners and Africans are back from work. I'm not sure whether it was the best idea (nice as it is) to offer a discount for 24 hours when the servers already collapsed before the discount was known to the general public. But I hope that they have enough additional server capacity to cope with it.

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Guys, I think everything will be fine in just a bit.  Some server issues just occurred again. 

We appreciate your patience.

YES... BUT WHEN I CAN SEE MY DOWNLOAD READY?I JUST BOUGHT 40 MINS AGO

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

Stop writing in capital letters! The next post will get deleted. AS is aware of the problems and are handling it.

1 minute ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

We understand my friend.... I'm talking with someone who had the same issue and he's now downloading it.  Please sign out of the shop, wait 10 minutes and try again.

And... as Frank said, no caps please.

Archived