What Hardware (Yoke & Thrust Lever) for Airbus Professional?

Hey Mates

What Hardware do you recommend to use as Sidestick and Throttle? I have a pretty old version of Saitek and I would like to update that part along with the new A330 software. Any suggestions? Is there a sim version of a real Airbus sidestick on the market?

My highest recommendation is for the Honeycomb Yoke... which is currently available here in our Shop however we're selling out VERY quickly and likely won't have any left after Christmas (a third shipment is coming though, but if you wait for that the wait may be a while).

One of the strengths of the Honeycomb Yoke is the incredible effort to make it as affordable to as many people as possible - which gets a high quality and extremely versatile Yoke in the hands of as many flight simmers as possible.  I applaud that effort as ours is already a hobby that is too expensive for many people.

The Honeycomb Yoke also comes with a built in switch panel which I use on every single flight, and once the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant is released just a little later this year the combination of the two is going to make it a slam dunk for the AVERAGE flight simmer to purchase - they'll have a bevy of hardware inputs to use with their simulator.

I believe I'm accurate is saying that any available Yoke with the quality and accuracy that matches or maybe even exceeds the Honeycomb is going to cost you about twice as much as the Honeycomb Yoke.

Here is a link to the Honeycomb Yoke:   https://www.aerosoft.com/en/hardware/flight-simulation/yokes/2567/honeycomb-alpha-flight-controls

Here is a link to the upcoming Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant:  https://flyhoneycomb.com/bravo-throttle-quadrant-2/

Austin Meyer of Laminar Research recently did quite a comparison of Yokes and posted it on Youtube. I've posted the link below.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived