pfpx unable to export flightplans

i have pfpx version 2.03 in p3dv4 on windows 10.  Sometime last week the program refused to export flightplans whatsoever.  This is a networked system between two computers.  This happened in my precious version so i upgraded to v2.03 but no change. Navigraph arac version 1913 is installed.I think the paths are right as far as i can understand. nothing in the forum threads ive read have any affect so ill send screenshots and ask for your help to fix this. Thank you in advance.                                                                                                                                                      

Please login to display this image.

Paths set are incorrect.

The Prepar3D Folder path should be set to the shared Prepar3D (simulator) root folder on the simulator PC.

The 'documents' folder is that of the 'user' shared on the simulator PC and not on the client from where you are running  PFPX.

Suitable write access should be granted to both locations.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, srcooke said:

Paths set are incorrect.

The Prepar3D Folder path should be set to the shared Prepar3D (simulator) root folder on the simulator PC.

The 'documents' folder is that of the 'user' shared on the simulator PC and not on the client from where you are running  PFPX.

Suitable write access should be granted to both locations.

Steven, I finally got the p3d path to cooperate but ther does not seem to be any folders on the server computer that the efb or avilasoft info can go into. are they missing or ami i missing something again? thank you so far for the first fix.

Why have you set the Prepar3D location to documents?

Change it to the P3D root folder as already suggested.

Do the Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\FlightPlans and Aiviasoft\EFB\UserData\Routes folders exist ?

• 1 month later...

For much lessor system complexity (Win 10 64bit) than eddmariner described above, I also have  PFPX2.03 instability just to produce a simple pdf package, no exports etc :

• will not currently release a perfectly constructed flight (ie all  elements are visible in the separate TABS under ribbon bar) 
  • (actually, it did create once a perfect plan, allow it to release and print as expected, but not again since)
  • a full plan was sent  sent to pdf printer even though pressing [Release flight] button did nothing.  [Print] button/section in  ribbon did appear that time, not since.
  • the [Print] button does not appear in the ribbon each time, now not at all even after reboots/restart program.

I have uninstalled, cleared out residual Registry traces, restarted laptop  and reinstalled PFPX 2.03 endlessly. I don't think activation count should be  the problem as Judith reset that last year (can anyone correct me if I am wrong?).  Have followed previous advice from either you Stephen and/or Tom Scott and believe I have the correct VC redist files. Last year Judith in response to a ticket was going to look at the failure to release problem, no progress. I was reassured by Tom there is not likely a difference between European OS's and files compared to other parts of the world.

On same computer V1.2.8.9i worked. V2 has nicer features, so don't want to abandon. I cannot fathom why many do make V2.03 work reliably, me not.

Where else can I look for a reason for these problems? Events logs? Any other screenshots  that would help someone spot a problem? 

Any suggestions appreciated.  David Jones

Hello David,

Activation does not appear to be an issue here, if it were then PFPX would instantly close to  the activation screen.

The print function only becomes available after flightplan release.

Please tick the 'Airport NOTAM' checkbox on the ribbon bar and I believe your flights will release.

Archived