Geneva has two problems

peterf

Hi everyone!

Two comments on my part.

The first one is already indicated and I also have a problem with the double jetway. I don't use GSX and I don't need the Sode jetway either.

LSGG config is also useless for me. It is not possible to control what option is currently set. There is already a promise that it will be corrected. Who knows how long it will take to fix this. How can I eliminate the double jetway ...?

Which bgl file should be turned off to remain just a static jetway ...?

My other comment is in the attached picture.

Are the names of the current RWY and gates correct? I am thinking of 22L and 5 course names.

Thanks for any explanation…!

Best Regards,

Peter

Please login to display this image.

Hello peterf, you need to enable AF2_LSGG.bgl to get only static jetways, so "AF2_LSGG_SODE.bgl" must be turned off or deleted.

For the runway names, no it's not correct, but only in the P3D menu. Going to 22L or 05 will lead you to runway 22 or 04 in the sim. I sent Aerosoft an AFCAD which corrects this :)

Hello TopSWISS Alex!
Thank you very much for your help!
I think there is something to improve on this first version of LSGG…! LSGG config malfunction, why not fixed yet ...? I wonder when the udate will be released…
Kind Regards,
Peter

Archived