Altitude setting warning

swetters

Airbus started to give me false "altitude setting" warnings since yesterday. This haven't been issue before, so I think every setting in MCDU and FCU are correct.

Descending through FL124 to FL90 and altimeter set to Std how it should be at this altitude...

Please login to display this image.

Destination data correct, so TRANS FL is 5000... Automatically correct so no need for manual input...

Still I'm getting constantly audio warning "ALTITUDE SETTING" and looks like it starts below FL180 so maybe there is somewhere P3D default U.S. information affecting to this..?

What is different since last time when all was working correctly:

- Airbus updated to version 1.2.5.2

- Navigraph AIRAC cycle updated to current 1913

- P3D navaids updated to cycle 1913 (https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html)

Everything else are exactly the same as before, when it was working correctly.

So which part of these three is the affecting one to Airbus's callouts? And maybe if it's some file easy to edit manually (e.g. correcting some transition level numeric value to the right one), what can this file be and where to find it? I think it might be of course the individual value for every airport, but at least I could modify these to the airports where I mostly fly, if there is not some other fix for this yet...

Yes I have, but only the Airbus included locked version. I think that was it... Thanks for the help, I found in RAAS configuration window that field "Transition Altitude" and there it is, 18000 ft...

The only thing is now... No need to update that value manually ever before... Haven't even been in that configuration window ever before and I think that altitude value has been updated automatically from flight plan entered to MCDU...

So what if I fly e.g EFHK (5000 ft) to EGLL (6000 ft)... So need I now manually change that value from RAAS configuration before approach..? Could this be some bug in Airbus update (anyone else having this same issue?) or did that update just broke something in my installation and how things work together..?

weirdly i have the identical problem in pmdg 747 since 2 days.... it always tells me"Altimeter settings, Altimeter settings" all few sec, despite ive set it up correct after activesky numbers and also set the right trans alt in the fmc. I have 3000 hours on the 747 so im pretty sure i know i did everything right. 

I've been having this in the PMDG 777 possibly since I installed the new Aerosoft CRJ + the RAAS version that came with it. I just ended up disabling altimeter warnings in RAAS.

I have also the CRJ installed, BUT the old one... But what I did, I updated the Airbus...

Sounds like there is now some bug in RAAS locked versions... Maybe that same RAAS update came with Airbus too...

Archived