December's Screenshot Contest - Santa's Helpers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well its that time of year again and the jolly guy in the North Pole needs assistance getting his product out and around the world.  While your sleigh does not have to have anything festive on it, it may be helpful in determining who the winner of this month's contest will be.

There are several new Aerosoft titles that have been released for the winning.

Good Luck to ALL.

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

UTL had a gift for me today, a private air show.... Or maybe it's Santa Klaus working hard to deliver all the gifts around ...

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Delivering Chanukah/Christmas gift of Porsche to a lucky recipient.

HAPPY CHANUKAH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO All OF YOU

A heavily loaded 747 with a remarkable red nose but no registration caught departing a clandestine high latitude airport for destinations unknown...

Here is my cheeky submission for the contest. (okaaaayyy...its my paint too.  I worked on her over the Christmas holidays...already released and in the library :) )

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 12/31/2019 at 2:40 PM, AA777-200ER said:

Happy New Year to all...now for my entry...

Congratulations  on winning the December Screenshot contest.  While it is a simplistic shot, the livery of this non-existing airline is fitting.

Email to follow shortly

• kroswynd unlocked this topic
  • kroswynd unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived