787 QW no view in pfpx

Post a snapshot of the files showing size and extension as below:

Please login to display this image.

Note these are true performance files and not specific to QW for which you will need to adjust weights and capacities accordingly

25 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Poste um instantâneo dos arquivos mostrando o tamanho e a extensão, conforme abaixo:

Observe que esses são arquivos de desempenho verdadeiros e não específicos ao QW, para os quais você precisará ajustar pesos e capacidades de acordo.

Use the 'add new aircraft' option ( NOT from template ) and select the aircraft type.

Enter a registration and adjust weights/capacities to suit the addon:

8 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Use a opção 'adicionar nova aeronave' (NÃO do modelo) e selecione o tipo de aeronave.

Insira um registro e ajuste pesos / capacidades para se adequar ao complemento:

that's the big problem, the aircraft doesn't show up

13 minutes ago, Matheus Ecv said:

That does not appear to be the case however I cannot check an older version until later today. From your PFPX configuration/general tab what version is indicated ?

I have tested all the AirlinerPerformance  via fresh download today in v2.03 of PFPX and they are all functional.

5 minutes ago, srcooke said:

That does not appear to be the case however I cannot check an older version until later today. From your PFPX configuration/general tab what version is indicated ?

I have tested all the AirlinerPerformance  via fresh download today in v2.03 of PFPX and they are all functional.

updated pfpx, and it worked 

Archived