Worldjetways no jetways replaced

Weineis Patrick

Hello to all

I have bought few moments ago the Worldjetways and according your describtion, it should replace the standart jetways.

In fact there is no manual for it (only how to activate), and on my standart EDDV it didn't replace the jetway.

Please login to display this image.

as you can see on the picture there is no possibility to connect the jetway.

also in the authority tool, there is no jetway available in a distance of 10km

any help will be nice

nice regards

Patrick

the only thing is that sessions is not installed, but this should not needet for the jetways.

Have tried EGLL, EDDE and EDDV without success.

download now the sessions to be 100% shure that it is not mandatory.

but any other clues?

Hello there. Same thing happened to me. Tried all kind of variations. Tried install seasons as well. 1 Picture example of default airport. Plane not lined up on right marks where it should be. Maybe this is the reason. 2 picture is KSFO from MisterX and just old autogate plugin work. Also I found 2 tabs in plugin menu. is it how it supposed to be? I did delete SAM plugin and custom scenery library. Installed, activated, than droped link from resources/Sam/libs to Custom Scenary folder manually. None of it worked. I hope you guys can fix it soon or give us some more clear instructions of how to make this utility to work properly.

had now session lib also installed in accordance to your manual, but still no success.

also checked if the sam libary is automaticly attached to the scenery_pack.ini file, which is also correct.

for confirmation, I only testet on Standard scenery from Xplane, so it's not a problem due customized scenery.

• Administrator

Hello Patrick,

I have tested here with EDDV (default). SAM V2.0.1 installed as described here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation/

X-Plane 11.40. 

SAM WorldJetways v1.0.0 Licence activated with eMail and Key.

It is working fine here.

The jetways are animated.

Tested with the standard B737-800.

Engines off, fuel flow off, parking brake on, Beacon Lights off.

If on Windows, may be there are C++ libraries missing.

See here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

But I am not sure if c++ libraries are needed by the SAM Plugin....

I have all installed here (Windows 10).

See picture.

sam2-eddv.jpg

OK now found the problem. there seems to be a Problem with ZIBO 737 (V3.34) at the moment.

the standart B737 works fine.

sorry for the inconvenience, but according developer list it should normaly work.

so for my side problem is solved

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am having problems too.

I downloaded the 2.02 plugin. Not the seasons plugin yet, but that is not needed for the jetways.

The plugin is activated. I extracted the zip into the main directory.

But I cannot click on the door and the jetways do no function.

Then I saw the post above, about the Zibo mod. 

So I tried the default 737, but also no success.

What can be wrong? 

Are there any specification for the airplane that have to be activated? Like does the parking brake need to be on? I am hoping that the starting position on my Schiphol (EHAM) airport must be correct enough to move the jetways? Also I bought to day the addon of Schiphol?

Any suggestions on what could be wrong?

Thank you! 

In addition, I have noticed that is has something to do with the EHAM airport. Because if I place the Zibo mod plane on JFK, all functions properly.

So what can I do to restore this problem?

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I just downloaded SAM 2 and bought, downloaded and installed World jetways plug in. I have X-Plane 11 with Zibo Mod. It will not work. Door indicator will not light up. No functionality of Chicago O'Hare jetway, etc. 

I was also thinking that problem may have to do with Zibo? Any word on if it has been investigated and fixed if it was the problem?  I really wish I could get this to work. I am sure everything is installed correctly, but I will check again.

Thank you for any help and advise on this.

Paulfly.

Thank you Heinz Flichtbeil for your clear directions on how to install the SAM, etc., correctly and to check it for correct installation. But, it is still not working for me. I DO think the ZIBO Mod may be causing the issue. I hope the ZIBO developers can check and fix soon!

Best,

Paulfly.

• Developer

The jetways basically work in EHAM default airport but not with all gates. Some of the gates are just too short and too far away from the the ramp starts so they can't reach the aircraft, thus are not animated in this case. This has to be fixed in the airport and can't be done by the jetways addon for technical reasons. If you are talking about an addon airport this is a whole different story, in this case the designer has to care for animated jetways either using default XP or MisterX jetways which will the be enhanced by the jetways addon or by using custom animated own jetways using sam for animation. SAM World Jetways does not enhance AddOn airports nor does it claim to do so, it's designed to enhance default airports by replacing the default jetways with animated ones (this may also work with addon airports if they use default or MisterX jetways though).

As everybody can edit gateway airports I suggest fixing bad jetway positions using WED if you find issues like that and upload them to the gateway afterwards. Just changing the jetways position is not hard to do and also can be done in no time (somewhat depending on airport size).

• 10 months later...

Hi I have the same issue,

just bought the extension for SAM - World Jetways. I did follow the link : forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation

Then installed and activated the World Jetways throught the SAM Suit.

I have clear install, so

- no plugins

- no sceneries

All airport are default, but yet some have the gates working and some not. As an example here ESGG, there are no gates at all...

So no gates, also no docking station at all, nowhere.

You may disregard this message, I am already in contact with Developers. I will post the solution here later.

4 hours ago, jan.stavela said:

Hi I have the same issue,

just bought the extension for SAM - World Jetways. I did follow the link : forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation

Then installed and activated the World Jetways throught the SAM Suit.

I have clear install, so

Archived