From CRJ to CRJ PRO Trottle range stopped working

I have problems with the Throttle .. no matter what I do calibrations in P3d V4 or trying to make sure FSUIPC range is defined... my X-55 Rhino throttle can't move the throttle in the CRJ  beyond the on picture shown position.  I can press F1-F4 and move the throttle CLB , FLX etx .. But that is not flying correctly, in my understanding.

What to do...cant you use the set up before you upgrade to PRO, that worked fine?

Yours 

Jens

Please login to display this image.

30 minutes ago, metzgergva said:

Check out the Throttle settings on page 2 of OPTION in the EFB.

Assuming the CRJ you are flying or using has EFB, NOT everyone has EFB.

• Developer
vor 3 Stunden , Miguel_V sagte:

Assuming the CRJ you are flying or using has EFB, NOT everyone has EFB.

As far as I understand the original poster, he uses the CRJ-700/900X. In this case, it would be the CRJ Manager, not the EFB.

• Developer

I think his sentence:

9 hours ago, Jens Michlas said:

What to do...cant you use the set up before you upgrade to PRO, that worked fine?

To me it means hat he had a working setup before upgrading to the PRO version and now he needs to use the EFB to set it up...

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

As far as I understand the original poster, he uses the CRJ-700/900X. In this case, it would be the CRJ Manager, not the EFB.

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

That's right.

Archived