Lights shimmering

MinimeRuben

• Aerosoft

Well, that could very well be the cause. If you want to see P3D and all your add-ons as Lockheed and the developers intend  it to be seen you really should try without that.  Only then do you know where a possible issue is.

The only way to get rid (or reduce) the shimmering at night is by increasing your anti aliasing settings. In my case, only 2xSSAA (at least) gets rid of the shimmering on my 1440p screen during night. However, this kills performance, especially when using a heavy airport with dynamic lighting. And to be honest: to me, the shimmering in night is not even that far from real, as you usually always have quiet a lot of shimmering in the distance in reality...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since this is a general P3D concern by the original poster, and not about a specific Aerosoft product, we're unable to provide further assistance here at this website which is support solely for Aerosoft products. A better place to ask is the LM P3D general support site here.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived