Airbus "No portable electronic devices"

skystar

Flying the latest Aerosoft Airbus there's no "No smoking" passenger sign any longer, but "No portable electronic devices".

I flew on an A320 D-AEWL (Eurowings Flight 7 from EDDT to EDDK) and finally saw those new passenger signs:

Please login to display this image.

btw. I flew on the the A319 D-AGWZ a week earlier. That's the one Aerosoft included in the Package. But that one (in reality) still has "No smoking" signs.

Ralf

Thank uou for the our CNN omment.

You may have missed it, but we've discussed this already here in the forums. We modeled our Airbus off a specific aircraft, airlines sometimes have different lights from aircraft to aircraft in their fleet and for that reason if we had to do the graphics work for different liveries it would not be any more accurate than it is now and it would drive up the cost of a product we do everything to endure the best price possible to our customers.

Best wishes my friend.

Archived