Modified GSX.cfg available?

Is there a modified gsx.cfg available for the CRJ pro? I'm not able to use the catering vehicles currently, they don't recognize the service door being opened. 

I assume these go in the respective aircraft directories, ex.: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-550 Pro

Kind Regards,

Steven Miller

1 hour ago, somiller said:

I assume these go in the respective aircraft directories, ex.: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-550 Pro

Kind Regards,

Steven Miller

No..... they go into the Aerosoft CRJ Pro folders located in C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes. There should be 4 folders in there one for each of the models.  Once placed, rename them to gsx.cfg (IE  C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-550 Pro\gsx.cfg).  

To make it easier for you just extract the following zip file and copy the folders into C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes 

GSX_CRJPro.zip

On 12/4/2019 at 10:33 PM, samwise7 said:

No..... they go into the Aerosoft CRJ Pro folders located in C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes. There should be 4 folders in there one for each of the models.  Once placed, rename them to gsx.cfg (IE  C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-550 Pro\gsx.cfg).  

To make it easier for you just extract the following zip file and copy the folders into C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes 

GSX_CRJPro.zip 2.77 kB · 5 downloads

Jose,

Brilliant! Very kind of you to provide everything in the proper directories.

Kind Regards,

Steven Miller

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, samwise7 said:

GSX_CRJPro.zip 2.77 kB · 37 downloads

I do not have the Airplanes folder in the location specified.  Is it possible there is something wrong with my GSX install?  Note: GSX works fine on the CRJ X files, but problems with the CRJ Pro.

Archived