Cheyenne X How to display GPU

scoobe

I love this plane, but can not seem to get the GPU to display while on the ground. The Tow bar and wheel chocks display, but not the GPU.

Also, how can I open the rear cargo door. I assigned key commands to the Tailhook, but still can not open it.

Thanks again for a great addition to FSX

Rob

Hello,

please check the Cheyenne X manual, page 11 (page 13 in the printed manual) , about the keys to open the doors, and the external objects (like the GPU). They have changed from the FS2004 version.

Do you refer to the file Manual.pdf? Nothing about the GPU on page 11 or page 13. But on page 14 the manual states:

"Chocks, external power unint, tow bar etc. will appear when the following conditions are met:

* parking brake set

* props controls: STOP

* engines OFF"

All stuff except the power unit show up on my setup. No key command needed, or is there a typo in the manual?

Ulf B

Yea, It does not look like the GPU displays on the FSX version. Nobody seems to be able to display it. Perhaps in a patch, this will be fixed. Not a big deal though.

Rob

Did you flip the GPU switch? It's the little silver switch near the ammeters and voltmeters on the overhead panel. (It's real counterpart is for something else, but some people don't want to see the GPU at all times so we introduced that switch - in the first version for FS9).

Did you flip the GPU switch? It's the little silver switch near the ammeters and voltmeters on the overhead panel. (It's real counterpart is for something else, but some people don't want to see the GPU at all times so we introduced that switch - in the first version for FS9).

Thanks Hans,

Mystery solved! And I guess all this is found in the manual, but not on the same page. I've got to get some time to read them thru.

Ulf B