CRJ Professional tutorial flight not working

I will attach files to show that parts of the CRJ Professional tutorial flight do not work in the new CRJ Professional. First, the tutorial flight instructions seem to be out of step with the actual flight. The instructions show 2015 version, not current 2019 version. When I first loaded the aircraft as per the instructions, P3Dv4.5 gives me an error message: "Unable to load the aircraft, you will be in visualization mode". So I have to manually find the CRJ 700 in the American Airlines livery and load it, however, it does load "all set up" The aircraft is cold and dark. In order to follow the instructions, I have to turn on the master battery so I can bring up the EFB.

In file number one, aircraftsetup01 does not match the instructions for correct loading, so the rest of the flight is not following the tutorial. In the second file, aircraftfms, shows that it is not the same as the photo in the tutorial.

I would suggest a whole rewrite of the tutorial flight to better match the CRJ Professional aircraft, instead of using an older version which will confuse many simmers. I also fly your Airbus Professional bundle of A318-A321 which at this point is easier to fly and enjoy than the CRJ's.

I will continue to use Digital Aviation's Prepar3D Bombardier CRJ 700 Guide by Chuck. I find it easier to understand. Maybe in future updates include a checklist system like in the Airbus Professional in helping simmers enjoy the aircraft.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived