CRJ Professional and Navigraph Data Manager, Part II

So please bear with me and explain how your "work around" worked for you because I don't see how it does. Did you enter the folder location manually? Please be clear as to how you did it and please no short, curt answers because they are not helpful.

I spent quite a bit of money on the CRJ Professional and think I deserve a clear, civil answer.

• Developer

Yes, I entered the location manually as the Navigraph FMS Data Manager (short FDM) isn't able to detect the CRJ Pro yet. If it could detect the location, I wouldn't have to use the workaround. All I did was point FDM to a different installation directory. But that's really all in the post and PDF I linked you.

I guess it was a mistake to post that workaround. Apparently it means that I'm now obliged to support Navigraph's software as well.... (for which your spent quite bit of money too btw....)

Archived