stuttering topic was moved?

Purr

Hi there,

Enjoying the CRJ pro, but within a couple of days after release, I was part of a thread where a number of users were indicating similar sounding issues about wide range fps (15-70 in my case) and frequent stutters. I was looking to the thread to see if any further discussion had occurred but now I can't locate the thread. Is it moved to somewhere else or removed by chance? 

Was wanting to get a sense of what to do and whether this is on Hans' list for investigation.

Like others in that thread, it did not make a difference to alter graphics settings or to remove FO displays, issue of stutters remains consistent. Also I tried EFB on/off, HDR on/off but no differences unfortunately.

Any help to find the thread or some direction on whether this is being looked at would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Developer

The thread has been hidden because the posts in there only repeated what the guy before said. The problem is being worked on. However it needs thorough testing because it contains changes that might break other things. So please don't expect it before Xmas.

Archived