CRJ Professional and Navigraph Data Manager

The suggested fix to use Navigraph Data Manager with CRJ Professional does not work. The data manager doesn't read main folder of CRJ Pro and so choosing to add an aircraft, the list has not been updated to include either the Airbus Pro or CRJ Pro. I can't manually enter the folder destination. When I scanned with data manager it did find the Airbus Pro folder with no problem, so I scanned for the CRJ Pro and it still hasn't found the correct folder. I am not sure how to add the folder containing the CRJ Pro. Also, there doesn't seem to be an update to the data manager. I could add the file manually from the Navigraph web site but don't know what file to download, all it shows is the old CRJ's and I don't know if these flight data is compatible with the new CRJ Pro.

• Developer

If you mean the one in this post

that works fine (I know because it worked for me. Anyway, there will be a new version of Navigraph FMS Data Manager very soon, so workaround shouldn't be necessary for much longer.

Archived