Charts offline?

Riky FSX

For example, in the ICAO KSFO (right now) the letters 3-30 and 3-40 impossible to visualize them, and so in all the airports in which you want to visualize that type of letter, yesterday Tuesday had no such failure.

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Mathijs, the problem still is that in the webbrowser (FF, Edge, Chrome...) charts are not correctly displayed. Data are missing.

Gentlemen!

I am the one responsible for the mess. Please bear with me as I am currently fixing file issues on server. Some charts were from new cycle, some were missing. Had to delete whole DB and am currently rebuilding it. This will take around 20-30 minutes and you can expect the NDP charts to work then. Once again very sorry for that! We are in the middle of migrating whole NDP ecosystem to geo referenced charts and some parts are causing problems.

Kindly,

Robert

33 minutes ago, RobsonM said:

Gentlemen!

I am the one responsible for the mess. Please bear with me as I am currently fixing file issues on server. Some charts were from new cycle, some were missing. Had to delete whole DB and am currently rebuilding it. This will take around 20-30 minutes and you can expect the NDP charts to work then. Once again very sorry for that! We are in the middle of migrating whole NDP ecosystem to geo referenced charts and some parts are causing problems.

Kindly,

Robert

Thank you, for this warning, I don't worry anymore.

Chart service should now be online for all clients. If any more issues arise please post here! I'll be monitoring this thread for next 24h in case something is still not right ;) 

20 minutes ago, RobsonM said:

Chart service should now be online for all clients. If any more issues arise please post here! I'll be monitoring this thread for next 24h in case something is still not right ;) 

I have tried and the chart is already selected, but I observe that DESCRIPTIONS have disappeared and only NUMBERS appear in the charts, try LEBL and you will verify that it is true, at the same time that if it is possible, to modify the error that when selecting LEBL (the ICAO of Barcelona) leaves one in CANADA to thousands of kilometers of distance, and that I believe that it is one of the errors with CRJ.

55 minutes ago, RobsonM said:

Gentlemen!

Kindly,

Robert

Thanks,

I'm eager to discover the new features being prepared

2 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

I have tried and the chart is already selected, but I observe that DESCRIPTIONS have disappeared and only NUMBERS appear in the charts, try LEBL and you will verify that it is true, at the same time that if it is possible, to modify the error that when selecting LEBL (the ICAO of Barcelona) leaves one in CANADA to thousands of kilometers of distance, and that I believe that it is one of the errors with CRJ.

Hi!

The chart names are unfortunately how we receive the data package. Currently nothing I can do about it and I'm not happy about that change with geo charts as well... Will look into possible fixes down the road.

As for the Canada airport, it's full name in database is "Greater Moncton Romeo Leblanc Intl" so there is LEBL in there ;) The search engine goes through ICAO, IATA, city and full name. So the search function is doing it's job.

2 hours ago, XPJavelin said:

Thanks,

I'm eager to discover the new features being prepared

As for new features I recommend using webclient. It's easier to update as we do don't have to distribute the files, they are on server so you will always be using latest files. And as for updates there are few here and there and most noticeable is dark mode and aircraft location (although latter only with A330 for the moment, standalone module coming ;) )

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

to modify the error that when selecting LEBL (the ICAO of Barcelona) leaves one in CANADA to thousands of kilometers of distance

As I and now Robert told you, this is NO error! When you enter characters it searches not only the ICAO code, but also the airport name. And this is really helpfull, as nobody knows all ICAO codes.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

As I and now Robert told you, this is NO error! When you enter characters it searches not only the ICAO code, but also the airport name. And this is really helpfull, as nobody knows all ICAO codes.

Yes I understand, but would it be possible to select by ICAO, IATA or NAME by means of an option, and thus avoid that?

2 hours ago, RobsonM said:

Hi!

The chart names are unfortunately how we receive the data package. Currently nothing I can do about it and I'm not happy about that change with geo charts as well... Will look into possible fixes down the road.

As for the Canada airport, it's full name in database is "Greater Moncton Romeo Leblanc Intl" so there is LEBL in there ;) The search engine goes through ICAO, IATA, city and full name. So the search function is doing it's job.

As for new features I recommend using webclient. It's easier to update as we do don't have to distribute the files, they are on server so you will always be using latest files. And as for updates there are few here and there and most noticeable is dark mode and aircraft location (although latter only with A330 for the moment, standalone module coming ;) )

So what is the use of installing the application purchased in AEROSOFT?

7 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

So what is the use of installing the application purchased in AEROSOFT?

You purchased access to the web client as well.

I have started using the web version as a result of the current ongoing issues with the IOS apps, does anyone know how to clear the knee board on the web version? Thanks in advance.

Archived