Problems with tutorial for CRJ Professional

I have just installed the CRJ Pro alongside my existing CRJ X but when I try to load the tutorial scenario for the new aircraft, I get the old aircxraft version loading.   I decided to uninstall the new aircraft and then the old one, and clear out all remaining folders and scenario files before re-installing the new aircraft.   When I now try to load the tutorial scenario, I get an error window which says  "Vehicle initialization has failed for: CRJ700ER American Eagle N508AE   You will now be placed in visualization-only mode".   When I click OK, it takes me back to the normal Prepar3D scenario screen though I am located at KLAX, gate 9 in the early morning, which I guess is the correct place and time.   It is obvious that the software is trying to load the aircraft for the old version of the CRJ, rather than the new, for which the aircraft is called "CRJ700 Pro American N508AE (NC or OC)".  I assume the mistake is in the original tutorial scenario files rather than because I did not originally uninstall the old aircraft first before installing the new one!   I guess I can now just reload the correct plane (NC version?) to get the correct initial state for the tutorial, and then re-save as the correct tutorial state, but will all necessary settings be correct to start the tutorial?

Regards

Keith

Archived