CRJ Profesional and RAAS Locked fot CRJ Prof

Miguel_V

The RAAS addon that I install with the CRJ Professional when I load a CRJ that is not the 1000 any version (I have not tested with the 550) is loaded correctly, but when I select 1000 any of its versions does not load me.

Does it have to be like this?

I think the problem is here, that there is no profile for CRJ1000.

Please login to display this image.

I will try with my "Low" knowledge to create one manually, since in RAAS there is no CRJ 1000, and when it does not exist it is necessary to create it and to verify if it is solved.

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Hey, I missed that. will have it fixed.

There's no way you can load the RAAS for CRJ 1000 or manually create a profile....with the CRJ 700 Pro and CRJ 900 Pro if you load

Hello

For me RAAS works for CRJ700, but not for 900 nor 1000

"E:\Prepar3d V4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ V2\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-900 Pro\CRJ900_AMM.air 
Aerosoft CRJ-900 Pro 
Searching for associated profile....
Couldn't find ANY associated profile... 
Switching RAAS system OFF!"

Maybe this can be fixed also :)
(or perhaps it is user error, any help is gladly appreciated)

I have tested with the following 3 planes (with the CRJ1000 I already discarded in previous tests that does not load RAAS)

CRJ-550 Pro Private D-ALKI              : If you load RAAS, but as I have the AIRBUS by default, it is the one that loads, when loading you can create a new PROFILE for this CRJ and click on "Link to current model".

CRJ900 Pro Adria Airways S5-AAK  : NO RAAS load

CRJ700 Pro AF Brit Air F-FGRZG      : If you load RAAS, but as I have the AIRBUS by default, it is the one that loads, when loaded you can create a new PROFILE for this CRJ and click on "Link to current model".

I haven't tried them all, but I guess the same thing will happen.

Same is here for me.

I can load the 700Pro and open RAAS. Also I can create then Profiles for the 550, 900 and 1000.

But if I load direct a 900 or 1000 for examble then the RAAS modul not appear.

The old CRJ X is deleted.

Wolfgang

• Developer

It's not necessary to keep posting on this topic. Mathijs already said that he's taking care of the issue (= getting a version from FS2Crew that allows the CRJ Pro and not just the CRJ X).

Archived