Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Henni

New CRJ pro:PFPX-Profiles and flight plan folder

Hello,

with the previous version you shared some PFPX aircraft templates. Are they still there? Are the ones from airliner performance the same/better ?

In which folder are CO ROUTES stored?

Is the PFPX export still working when changing the path?

Greetings

Henni

I've been struggling with the very question: where is the flight plan folder that the CRJ reads from????

Mario

I have updated the location of FlightPlans (CRJ700/900 X) from "1" to "2" Professional CRJ, in order to export those created by PFPX, and then add the missing entries "Manually".

FlightPlanCRJ.thumb.jpg.2ddbca6bfc226668f235ded87b3bfa1f.jpg

I have done the same thing with PFPX so that it will store flight plans in the correct folder.  But I've yet to be able to load a flight plan.  I always get a load error message on the fms.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

It is a problem with PFPX, some users say that SimBrief flight plans work with the CRJ but I don't use SimBrief so I can't confirm that.

Regarding PFPX I can say that the route loaded but only the DEP and ARR Airports were loaded.

The route was missing completely.