LVAR and hardware interfacing

KConlon

Thanks for the update...  I have a few questions about mapping events to my hardware.  I am using SPAD to manage the interfacing and wonder if a SDK or LVar list (using one from a post called LVarList)  will be published.  Second question is about mapping, I  saw in the SPAD  monitor that when changing the range on the EFIS (Left) ASCRJ_LSP_RANGE seems to increment (values seem to be 0-359) and the ASCRJ_LSP_RANGE_INFO reflects the ND range setting.  How can I map this to my GF EFIS?

I've tried setting both (increment the RANGE and set the RANGE_INFO) but no luck? Same would hold true for the format.

Thanks

Kevin

• Developer

ASCRJ_LSP_RANGE_INFO is just a variable for tooltip text, it can't be mapped to any control.

The variable you need to use is ASCRJ_LSP_RANGE_CHANGE. It's a write-only delta value, meaning it's -1 if you turn the knob left and +1 if you turn it right. Each step changes the range one zoom level down (-1) or up (+1). As soon as the zoom level has been changed, the CRJ DLL resets ASCRJ_LSP_RANGE_CHANGE to 0.

Archived