• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

vor 6 Stunden , 2302ts sagte:

No decision has been made about an A330-200. The only sure addon is the A330-300 with RR engines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 10:10 PM, Poe Dameron said:

G'day fellow captains/first officers,

As you can tell we are all pretty excited for the upcoming A330 which is under development by the talented team here at Aerosoft.

That being said, I have noticed many of you guys making requests for certain paints and decided that it was in the best interest that we collate everyone's request into one easy to refer thread. You guys can post your requests but be sure to include the engine type and variant(332/333).

Hopefully, the development team can pick up a few interesting ones and release it together with the aircraft.

Do note that this is NOT an official Aerosoft thread.

**VERY IMPORTANT: TO AVOID BREACHING COPYRIGHTS, PLEASE DO NOT INSERT PHOTOS, INSTEAD POST THE LINK TO THE PICTURES**

Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris,

On the A330 preview thread I posted this reaction below of mine.  Just to inform and not to forget, only to take into account... 😉

As I saw the preview of Lufthansa and Virgin Atlantic liveries…

I was wondering if it would be possible to not only have main color on to the A330's winglets, but also correct logo placement* at both side of each winglet (for other liveries done by dev. or users) like some airlines** do in real?

* Not as the bad and frustrating/disappointing winglet programming of the Wilco Publishing versions (those winglet coloring were mirrored from one winglet on to the other which gave vertical flipment of the logo on to the second winglet)

**i.e. of (very known) airlines: - Emirates; - Malaysia Airlines; - KLM; - Swiss; - South African; - Brussels Airlines; - Jet Airways (used to) ; - Garuda Indonesia (color sheme); - Cathay Pacific (only inner side); - Air Transat (only outer side); …

Keep up the excelent huge development work!!! 😉

The ones that I'd like would be (all for the A330-300RR): 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived