Paint request

Poe Dameron

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2017 at 5:55 AM, CS-TMT said:

TAP Portugal retro livery as finally the airline is getting a retro paint scheme, scheduled to arrive on April 8th.

Here is some more detail with the colours' pantonnes if someone needs it!

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

francis16, yes!

... but don't post pictures here with copyrights! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @holgi i would like to change my registration for my requested cebu pacific livery. Instead of 3347, change to 3348. Thanks! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 9.6.2017 at 18:10, datguytho sagte:

@Holgi Will you do the Tomorrowland special liveries by Brussels Airlines as well? 

I think tihs is not the same engine - type?

Lufthansa D-AIKA,D-AIKB,D-AIKH,D-AIKJ,D-AIKG and D-AIKS

any Virgin Atlantic livery. And Air China please

(sorry but I don't have the time now to look out for liveries that have already been requested)

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 23 Stunden , datguytho sagte:

Oh yes, sorry, you are right. 

You do not have to apologize, I was not sure, sorry ... :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Holgi I just found something else I would really like Santa to get me in addition to my previous livery wish on this topic: Cathay Dragon: Spirit of Hong Kong https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8629061. Do this, and I will continue to believe in you for the next year, and will even throw in an additional bonus year if you could make the same livery for Cathay Pacific http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cathay-Pacific-Airways/Boeing-777-367/4436329/L?qsp=eJwtjMEKwkAMBf8lZz0UwUNv9iQI6sEfCMlDi9VdsgFdSv/ddPE2zMDMJOnt%2BPqtZlBPBWzyoA1lNn4V6md6on6SaTAN2%2BP5FLEk86GGUHYcRJAd%2BvcXU9iaUKR97vHtAmDXxrTbh9ex5InbA87jRMvyA%2BprLes%3D (even though in real life it's on their B777-300 reg. B-HNK)

PS: Cathay Pacific is my life-blood. I would like to say we live in symbiosis, but I'm pretty sure CX will do just fine without me...although not as well ;) hehe

For real though, you're awesome regardless if you make the paints or not, don't want to add to your stress. Santa will just have 1 follower less if you don't though...just saying...so if y'all are on good terms, I'll be expecting that livery mate...;):lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Another one for Holgi....Frenchblue  F-HPUJ

Did not enclose pictures since it's copyrighted. Plenty of pictures available at jetPhoto's or Airliners.net .

Darryl

Archived