Thanks to our customers....

• Aerosoft

... for being so positive about this release. It is remarkably stable (we can only pray the A330 is the same) but even so we have found some issue that need to be looked at.  And Hans has been working on those issues and the testers already have updates to test. 

But in this day and age of anonymous internet rants it is a relief to see people reporting issues, feeding additional information when asked for without going berserk. It is rare that you do not have to step in strongly with moderation shortly after new release but even though we simply have very strong sales the tone is positive and helpful. And again, that does not happen every time. The people who worked on the CRJ poured their heart into this project. Honestly. I managed the project, I know.  I try to be online when  people working on my projects ane online. And I know I worked crazy hours. Hans and Stefan did more hours. If you want to make money do not make add-ons because the pay per hour is lousy.  It is 21:39 local now and Hans is still around helping people. I got his fist Skype message around 08:45 this morning.  Do the math. That reminds me, I need to get a life.

And I can tell you they appreciate your kind comments a lot. They appreciate your patience even more.  A lot of people complimented the developers, but sometimes the compliments need to go the other way. 

Thanks!

I know aerosoft and their devs get criticized what seems like more so than others but I think you all support your products well (even if it does take time) and offer fair pricing on products and upgrades. Thanks for continuing support of this product.

To the Mathis, Hans, and the Pros at Aerosoft:

The CRJ 2 is really great, and the tremendous effort put into it shows in the beautiful liveries, crystal clear gauges and interior, flight dynamics, and EFB capabilities! Except for a few niggling issues, it really performs nicely and is such a joy to fly.

Thank you all for such a nice addon that I will spend MANY hours enjoying!

Kind Regards,

Steven Miller

I will most definitely be getting it in the near future - the discount for having purchased the previous version is most appreciated!

I have always been impressed by Aerosoft's open and frank approach to sharing information on current products and those under development.

Needless to say, I am very looking forward to the A330 release 🙂

Regards,

Scott

• 2 months later...

Aerosoft has by far the best programs I have ever bought.  If there is "a lot of negative unwarranted" comments it is because you answer all the comments and don't filter out the people that just like to see their names on the forums. You are all very patient and have helped me a lot as I fumble through Flight Simulating.  Thanks for your help, patience and tact from all of us.

Thank you the Aerosoft and crj teams.  A truly amazing simulation, I am truly amazed at how close it is to the real thing both from the depth/fidelity of the systems to the accuracy of the flight dynamics.      This is the aircraft to “live” the simulated regional flying regime (together with multi crew experience and airports like Drzewieki KDCA  .    I am pleased with the further refinements (I view as clearing of MELs) that keep coming.  Thank you.  

Archived