EFB stuck with navigraph authentification

Hi,

Ok I am sitting at LOWW ready to go and have quite the problem. Chocks are still in and the EFB isn't responding. I clicked on Charts and actually didn't want to, so I just got rid of the browser opening for navigraph login as it's just a testflight as I don't intend to use charts via EFB: Now the problem is the EFB isn't responding anymore... i can't click on anything and can't seem to switch it off. I really don't want to go through all the pre-flight prep again and need to remove the chocks via the EFB. Is there anything I can do. I will wait a bit for an answer lol. Is there anyway to tell the EFB I don't want to login to navigraph or maybe some service I can force quit. Or perhaps use the link the EFB wanted me to go??

Thanks

• Developer

Navigraph opens a default browser window and asks for access permissions. I don't see anything about this in your post. Please check if there is any open browser tab looking like this:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Same happened to me, when switching back from NavdataPro to Navigraph. No browser window opened and after a while P3D crashed with  ucrtbase.dll error.

And it worked before.

You slightly misread my post. I didn't want that screen. I exit the browser on reflex, because I didn't want the charts. The problem was I couldn't switch to any other menu on the EFB (e.g. to remove the chocks).... I couldn't switch it off... it seemed it was waiting for me to enter the credentials for navigraph, but since i closed the window there was obviously no way to enter anything anymore and I also wasn't able to retrieve the browser window to "answer" the EFB's request for me to enter my navigraph credentials.

• Developer

Yes, it expects you to click allow. If you just close the browser window, it will be stuck until it reaches a timeout (not sure how long that is).

Anyway, the permission window will be "a one time only" very soon. I'm waiting for the necessary files from Navigraph to change this.

• Deputy Sheriffs
57 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Switching without reloading the aircraft?

Loading the aircraft -> EFB -> Options -> change provider; not during flight, on ground state Turnaround

Archived